[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do people really care about this? Like, are the fans even happy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: facup.jpg (32KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
facup.jpg
32KB, 512x512px
Do people really care about this? Like, are the fans even happy if their team win it?
>>
Why not give the winner the 4th CL spot instead of giving it too the 4th place team?

It would make it much more tense and actually important instead big a boring sideshow
>>
>>74663267

Yes, meme aside its actually important.
>>
>>74663267
>Like, are the fans even happy if their team win it?
arsenal fans are
>>
the JF's in the Prem and their JF managers don't give a shit about the FA Cup, no.

But for the real brave English lads that make up most of the FA, playing in the FA Cup, and making the semis and playing at Wembley is the childhood dream of every self-respecting English footballer. For those guys, it has meaning.

But yeah, the globalization of football, English football in particular, has ruined the FA cup.
>>
>>74663624
Fucking this. This is how it works here in South America, the winners of them local cups get a Copa Libertadores spot.
>>
Tottenham as a club should. It's >our last season at White Hart Lane and we should leave with a piece of silverware.
>>
>>74663624
It's up to UEFA who they invite
>>
yes and its disgusting when i see other people talk down about it. used to be THE cup to win, as important as the league
>>
Hard to compare to American sports. I gues its like winning the division in baseball. Like its not the championship but at least its notable. Like "back to back AL East champs" is nice.
>>
>>74665050
Baseball teams used to prioritize winning pennants, AKA the division, over everything else before the greedy jews ruined it with the World Series, just like how soccer clubs used to prioritize the FA Cup before it got ruined by continental competitions.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.