[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Madrid win La Liga and CL.. would he deserve Ballon D'or?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

If Madrid win La Liga and CL.. would he deserve Ballon D'or?

Would be nice to break the Cr7 / Messi monopoly for once.
>>
>>74660252
Ya m8 absolutely m8
>>
File: tsu.png (535KB, 671x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tsu.png
535KB, 671x1000px
Yes
>>
If they win CL alone, he'll definitely win it.

He's been the standout player across Europe this season imo.

And that's really rare for a defender.
>>
>CL final
>90+3
>Ramos triple-marked
>Ronaldo free to tap it in
>>
>>74660485
>match ends 3-1 for the opponent
>>
>>74660310
>he'll definitely win it
deserves a lot yes, but sadly probably wont
>>
>>74660519
I honestly think he might if they go on to win it.

If Madrid win CL, there's no chance it will go to a player on another team.

And Ramos has been by far their best player . Ronaldo's had a bad season by his standards so I don't think he's getting it this year.

Messi might... if Barca win the major trophies.

I can't think of two other teams where there are true Ballon D'or winners.

Maybe Griezemann

Bayern possibly but no one is a real stand out.
>>
>le score goals man
>>
>>74660560
>Ronaldo's had a bad season by his standards so I don't think he's getting it this year.

Doesn't matter. Voters only look at stats. No way is a defender winning it ever again.
>>
Ronaldo is #3 in La Liga in terms of scoring
if they win the league and Ramos carries them in CL again, Ronaldo will get the trophy.
>>
He won't. As long as Messi and Ronaldo are still around, the Ballon D'Or will only be awarded to attacking players, either they win or someone who surprisingly managed to actually score more then them.
It's kinda sad when a defender only gets recognition when he scores goals himself and still doesn't stand a chance to win the Ballon D'Or.
>>
These are the current Ballon D'or Odds from Paddy Power.

Lionel Messi EVS
Cristiano Ronaldo 7/4
Zlatan Ibrahimovic 5/1
Neymar 6/1
Luis Suarez 13/2
Gareth Bale 14/1
Antoine Griezmann 16/1
Robert Lewandowski 20/1
Manuel Neuer 25/1
Alexis Sanchez 33/1
Eden Hazard 33/1
Philippe Coutinho 33/1
Sergio Aguero 33/1
Sergio Ramos 33/1
>>
No, Ballon D'or is a meme for marketing purposes. The most marketed one will be rewarded.
>>
>>74660560
>And Ramos has been by far their best player
t. cuck who watches highlights

hes still a shit defender who gives his opponents more chances than any other """elite""" defender. even last night he was a retarded deer in headlights and his shit marking almost gave betis an equalizer right at the end.
>>
>>74660661
>Zlatan this high
fuckin' kek
>>
>>74660252
>Cr7 / Messi monopoly
this is already over lad

it's neymar era now
>>
>>74660643
>>74660678
OP is asking whether it would be deserved, not whether he'd win.
>>
>>74660661
>So it's another Ronaldo / Messi year.... sigh

It would be 10 years since someone other than them won it.

That's actually crazy.
>>
>If Madrid win La Liga and CL
They never have and never will. Eternal cucks.
>>
for what?

scoring goals and being an average as fuck defender?

typical overrated goalscoring defender
>>
>>74660703
Nobody deserves it yet, it's only fucking March. Even if they do win La Liga and CL he could be irrelevant from here on out
>>
>>74660736
>They never have
yes they have
>>
>>74660755
stop kidding yourself bilbo, ballon d'or winner is decided in may, or june if theres a relevant international tournament.
>>
Nope. He is still chasing le cut inside man.

Seriously Ramos might be clutch as fuck but not top tier
>>
>>74660769
>june
more like """july"""
>>
If Barcelona win the CL they will probably give it to Neymar
>>
It's an award meant for the best player in the world. Not the player that won the most trophies.

Ramos isn't even the best centre back on his own team.

>>74660737
This
>>
>>74660252
He looks so much better with short hair and stubble than he did with long hair and clean shaven
>>
>>74660865
>t. homosexual
>>
>>74660735
Should have been Sneijder in 2010 and Robben in 2014 tbqh.
>>
>>74661012
>Sneijder in 2010
>Not Iniesta.
kys fucking turk.
>>
>>74660850
>It's an award meant for the best player in the world. Not the player that won the most trophies.

The 2016 award would beg to differ
>>
File: 32326.jpg (13KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
32326.jpg
13KB, 225x224px
>awful at defending, that supposed to be his primary job
>good at scoring from Kross crosses
>HE DESERVE A BALLON DOR

fucking /sp/. only dumb monkeys that doesnt actually watch the games here. this season he has been shit except for the saving goals
>>
>>74661116
I know, but that godawful selection doesn't change what the award is meant to be

>>74661065
>Iniesta
you literally did not watch football in 2010. Iniesta was injured and out of form most of the year, he wasn't even the best player on that Spain team. It was probably his worst years since entering his prime.
>>
>>74661204
It's about his influence on the team and their results.

Where would they be without him?

That's the real question. Not individual mistakes he makes in games.
>>
>>74660661
>Zlatan
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.