[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you thoughts on women's sports? Do broadcasters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Tyson-Fury.jpg (454KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Tyson-Fury.jpg
454KB, 2048x1536px
What are you thoughts on women's sports?

Do broadcasters in your country try to force it down your throat?
>>
You just saw the BBC promo for women's rugby too huh?
>>
I think it's a global trend
>>
women's handball is GOAT

not really
>>
>>74606198
Haha, yeah.

I've noticed recently the BBC are going all out with its coverage of women's sports, but so few people seem to be interested, I wonder if they will ever feel justified giving it so much attention.
>>
>>74606245
not really as in they don't really force it*
>>
File: large.jpg (81KB, 480x404px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
81KB, 480x404px
>>74606170
Just realised I put 'you' instead of 'your'. My life is a failure.
>>
they air practically all of norway's national women's handball and football here, but that's probably (at least partially) due to us being in the top of those sports. in a lot of winter sports you often have men's and women's competitions being held at the same time (some are even mixed), so they might as well air both.

the only forcing would be the domestic football games for women, and i don't think they broadcast a lot of that apart from some cup games.

i watch a lot of the handball for patriotism/cuties/action, but the football is a total bore unless it's in the world cup or something.
>>
It is women's duty to support and finance their gender's sports, but they won't do it, and men shouldn't be obligated do it instead.
>>
>>74606170
They tried REALLY hard during the last Women's World Cup here. Wasted a gluttonous amount of marketing money for it nationwide.

It was a wet fart.
>>
>>74606261

BBC doesn't put women in The title of their columns so people click on it when they see Eng. vs SCO or something
>>
I don't know I have never watched them
>>
>>74606170
Universally shit unless
A. I'm betting on it
B. There are cuties playing

The only women's sport worth watching is tennis
>>
>>74606170
In Spain they try to force Real Madrid to stablish a ladies team, no joke, the parlament talked about it. But nobody gives a shit.
>>
>>74608142
God this it fucking infuriates me

>'England captain signs for Arsenal'
>it's some literal who lesbian bint
>>
>>74616236
Haha
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.