[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For Which foreign sport teams are you rooting for? And say something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: p18lq7ediepl816p6s04171vo23.jpg (73KB, 590x290px) Image search: [Google]
p18lq7ediepl816p6s04171vo23.jpg
73KB, 590x290px
For Which foreign sport teams are you rooting for? And say something nice about that place if you can, if you visited or something.

>Minnesota Timberwolves
When i was a kid everyboy was crazy about the Bulls, but i always liked Wolves more, they had cooler jerseys and their logo looked badass. And i liked Kevin Garnett cause he was the blackest person i've ever seen back then, no need to mention he was a awesome player. And now i'm 26 and i'm still a big fan of Timberwolves and i would like to visit Minneapolis, and their game at the Target Center..

>F.C Barcelona
I always liked their jerseys also, and their players but the time i fell in love first with the city and then the club was when i was 17 visiting Barcelona with my school. The city of Barcelona is still my favorite city i've ever been (Next to Toronto). People are nice, nobody is looking you weird no matter who you are, weather is good and town itself is beautiful. And that time i visited Camp Nou, daaamn. It was like i was visiting pyramids in Cairo or something, it's so fucking huge, something special if you like football. At that time Ronaldinho was their best player, and no need to explain how attractive and good player was he to watch? How do you resist not becoming a fan of Barcelona?

National teams i support after Croatia fucks every time:
>Netherlands
>Italy
>>
oh c'mon , no (you)s ? :(((
>>
>>74604941

I'll give you a >(you) for the Wolves. It's a GOAT choice and Minneapolis is an underrated city if you ever manage a trip there.
>>
>cause he was the blackest
>>
>>74605052
i always wondered what that 'twin city' even means except there are two cities that grew one in each other, and that they are probably divided administratively. Are there a clear differences between those cities like you can say oh this is no Minneapolis no more, this is St.Paul.
>>
>>74605117
Honestly if you're living in Minnisota I think you're too suicidal to care
>>
>>74605082
when i was a kid first time i saw a black person i laughed and pointed a finger at him and said something like ' mom see, mom there is a black person there' . she was ashamed a little cause people around was like ' wtf is this kid doing'
>>
>>74604610
if you're still a timberwolves fan, it's an awesome time to be one. they have the best young center in the league, and a lot of other young talent.
>>
>>74605143
Towns is my favorite player right now along Porzingis yeah. Wiggins is getting better and better. Only that LaVine...They should trade him before everybody gets he's a bust.
>>
I root for exactly zero foreign teams.
>>
>>74605117
>i always wondered what that 'twin city' even means except there are two cities that grew one in each other, and that they are probably divided administratively.
Essentially, yes.

>Are there a clear differences between those cities like you can say oh this is no Minneapolis no more, this is St.Paul.
Probably, but I've never lived in the area so I couldn't tell you.
>>
I like all the big euro soccer teams except for Arsenal
>>
>>74605215
But after putting some thought into it, Poland supplied >my team with the most based kicker in NFL history, so I'll say sonething nice about them.

Their rough history makes me think that Poland's filled with tough people. Also they've been great allies to the US since they joined NATO. Would visit.
>>
>>74605250
why is that?
>>
>>74604610
Thanks colgate with a logo
>>
>>74605379
Just enjoy watching the best players play. Not a fan of any particular team just want to watch competitive fun matches
>>
>>74605462
i meant why not arsenal? there are worse teams than arsenal. you probalby didn't watch football earlier in 00's when Henry played for Arsenal.
>>
>>74605628
I hate their fan base
>>
>>74604610
I don't really support any foreign team because I'm not some glory hunter faggot but I love to watch cozy, lower league English football. Something about the rain, the ridiculously nice green grass pitch, those smaller stadia and the comical chants from the crowd. It seems authentic.

Big money and greed has tainted the top clubs throughout Europe imo. They're businesses first. We already have enough of that here in the States so I don't find that appealing.
>>
Make fun of me all you want, but I always check the scores to see how Millwall is doing. Everyone seems to hate them but they seem to be the last vestige of a forgotten people, a relic of a time left behind
That and they'll piss on your wife in front of you.
I would never set foot on english soil but if I did I would hurry down to The Den. I'm sure they'd kick my ass for being a tourist, though. But that's the point.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.