[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Messi is best player of all time, Messi can dribble 5-6 player,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: messi bilbao1.webm (3MB, 1280x554px) Image search: [Google]
messi bilbao1.webm
3MB, 1280x554px
Messi is best player of all time, Messi can dribble 5-6 player, Messi can be deadly goalscorer, Messi can be great playmaker, Messi can control the game, Messi can make imposible spit defence pass, and Messi can control everything. Mourinho, Rooney, John Terry, Gullit, Souness, Harry Redknapp, Moyes, Rivellino, Capello, Lampard, Gerrard, Fabio Cannavaro, Beckenbauer, Roy Keane, Hamman, Gerd Muller, David Silva, Van Basten, Zico, Frank De Boer, David Luiz, Alan Smith, Terry McDermott, Ribery, Paolo Maldini, Pirlo, Gattuso, Andriano Galliani, Trezeguet, Mario Gomez, Huntelaar, Cassano, Wenger, Eden Hazard, Matthaus, Pele, Arrigo Sachi, Arturo Vidal, Radamel Falcao, Felipe Luiz, Jamie Carragher, Godin, Klopp, Chiellini, Joe Hart, Shevchenko, Thiago Silva, Roberto Baggio, Verratti, Nedved, Ander Herrera, Ian Wright and so many Great Player/Great Coach said Messi Best Player In His Generation/Best Player Of All Time. They're have played football and "YOU" never played football. Absolutely "YOU" nothing in football. You just search in google "THEY SAY ABOUT MESSI". And They not Teammates/Coach Messi in Barcelona/Argentina or Ex Player/Ex Coach in Barcelona/Argentina.
I don't hear you because you never played football and you nothing in football.
Oh i forget who say Ronaldo best player in generation/history? I Just remember Pepe, Yes Pepe teammates Ronaldo in Portugal and Madrid.
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 500x333px
what kind of autism is this
>>
ok
>>
Maradona was way better
>>
Faggot kraut.
>>
>>74601345
The best kind: unhinged
>>
>>74601352

When last time Maradonna dribble 1-2 player? ITS LONG TIME, LONG TIME, LONG TIME, LONG TIME, LONG TIME, LONG TIME, LONG TIME, LONG TIME A GO. I don't hear you because you never played football and you nothing in football.
Oh i forget who say Marradona best player in generation/history? I Just remember Redondo, Yes Redondo teammates Maradona in Argentiene and Argentinos. :)
>>
>>74601352
i see bitches crying again when they hear their goat isnt called the best! can't handle constructive criticism! i didnt say messi wouldn't own me or any of us if u go read my comments instead of getting your pussy hurt so bad! why cant messi win with argentina? dont give that bs that his team can't help him, full of superstars! its because barca has been beast n messi gets to show off his goal scoring abilities without having to do much else. goat my ass but cant win a trohpy with his nation that is filled with stars! whats Portugal's excuse? none! wins a win. until messi can perform for any other team other than barca can't be called goat, thats idiots talkn! but yea u know football lmao. have a nice day
>>
Michael Owen knows very Little about football even thought he was a good player he has very poor knowledge of it he says the Messi relies on a good team to be good so at united cr7 played with a bunch of crap ? Ferdinand, Rooney, Scholes, Van der Saar, van Nistelrooy, Gary Neville, Vidic etc and at Madrid with Kaka, Di Maria, Benzema, Özil, Kroos, Modric, Sergio Ramos, Raul, Pepe, Ricardo Carvalho, Marcelo, Casillas, Higuain,Bale they are all scrubs aren't they and let's not forget the coaches he played with Sir Alex, Mourinho and Ancelotti while Leo really played with one really good coach in Guardiola
>>
>>74601423
>goat
>loses 3 finals in a a row and chokes
Inb4 ameribully
>>
>>74601328
i agree great post
>>
File: CBwJMIQW8AA7_i8.jpg (29KB, 490x312px) Image search: [Google]
CBwJMIQW8AA7_i8.jpg
29KB, 490x312px
>>74601423
>Michael Owen knows very Little about football
what makes you say that?
>>
Baiting aside, Messi is clearly the best ever
For the kids, SS1 is broadcasting clasicos of the past, I forgot how even back then Sergio Ramos was far more clutch than donaldo
>>
>>74601416
>its because barca has been beast n messi gets to show off his goal scoring abilities without having to do much else

He's the player who scores unassisted the most in the world. He's also by far the best offensive performer on NT.

Football is a team sport.
>>
File: diiiisgust.jpg (19KB, 220x294px) Image search: [Google]
diiiisgust.jpg
19KB, 220x294px
>>74601328

>mfw that goal didn't win goal of the year and some dime a dozen overhead in a mickey mouse league won instead
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.