[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/ football/european/ivan-r

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/european/ivan-rakitic-barcelona-6-psg-1-super-bowl-inspiration-a7619641.html
>“We had to believe. 4-0 was hard, but it is football. We saw it in the Super Bowl, what is possible in sport. Today was crazy. This is Barcelona, the best team in the world and we want to continue our dream in the Champions League.”
>saw it in the superbowl

Do normalfag Euros actually watch this thing? Both Americans and foreigners, is the NFL actually followed by people that aren't Ameriboos outside of America and Mexico?
>>
psg had to have been paid off
>>
>>74597107
>Richer team was paid off

>>74597097
I'm one of those annoying casuals who only watch the SB. You'll find the occasional fedora tipper who claims he follows the NFL but no, maybe one in 15 sports fans will know anything about footbawl
>>
>>74597097
I watch big games. Ones with Patriots, Cowboys, Packers etc as well as all the playoffs
>>
Plebs only watch the SB
Patricians sport fans like me follow all the season helped by the point of views of experts from /sp/
>>
>>74597097
Aytekin said that?
>>
I didn't even watch the owl lmao
>>
>>74597097
'no'

A lot of footballers do advertising campaigns with NFL and NBA players. Their sponsors tell them to watch shit like the super bowl.
>>
File: 1.jpg (47KB, 910x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
47KB, 910x480px
>>74597097
BURGER'D
>>
>>74597097
You must have autism. When he sad he saw he didn't mean he literally watched it, he meant the the event he was describing had been observed previously, as in what they were trying to do had happened in a sense before
>>
File: fag.jpg (53KB, 680x453px) Image search: [Google]
fag.jpg
53KB, 680x453px
Stay mad, cucks
>>
>>74599666
>B-BUT HE DIDNT WATCH IT GUISE!!! I SWEAR ON ME MUM
kek you guys are so insecure
>>
>>74599694
I'm not saying for sure he didn't watch it, but when people say it in that context it doesn't necessarily mean they actually watched it. I also watched it.
>>
Like the NBA finals, I only watch the finals/final
>>
The vast majority here doesn't watch burger sports.
>>
>>74597097
It isn't.

Sponsors are making Patriots players advertise Barcelona(we saw it) and Barcelona players advertise Patriots.

It's all a marketing campaign, both matches were scripted too
>>
>>74597097
This. Something weird and unsettling about having people outside of here watching >our sports, especially one that is squarely and ridiculously American
>>
>>74597097
I would imagine they at least watch our biggest games and events like the Super Bowl and NBA Finals.
>>
>>74600949
Don't know anyone who watches NBA finals or would even know when they were. Same for Stanley Cup and WS. Owl has become quire a casual thing to at least attempt or pretend to watch.
>>
They don't "watch" per se, but sports players read sports news. Europoors hate American football.
>>
>>74600949
Ive heard quite a few foreigners say that the NBA is actually followed closely in their countries(Yugoslavians and Italians especially), but none mentioned anything about NFL or even the owl
>>
>>74597097
For the last few years most radio stations cover the game live and some tv channels too, even though they tend to make it more of a party than a regular sports broadcast since it's the only amerifat football game they do during the whole season

but yes, it's known, broadcasted and the day after commented in the news, last two seasons specially with the comebacks
>>
>>74597097
I didn't watch it but I know what happened (Falcons choked a large lead and lost a coin toss). Only few Europeans would have watched the Superb Owl, but there are probably about 10 Europeans that actually follow American football.
>>
>>74601121
>but there are probably about 10 Europeans that actually follow American football.

Good. The NFL needs to hurry up and die.
>>
>>74600949
I watch superad and nba triple and dunk contest every year , same thing with oscars or blizzcon.

It's comfy to watch a big live event with friends in ts or discord.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.