[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What a shit game Literally double the flops of the Barca comeback,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: rostov 1.webm (1MB, 1280x716px) Image search: [Google]
rostov 1.webm
1MB, 1280x716px
What a shit game
Literally double the flops of the Barca comeback, and that is saying something
>>
File: rostov 2.webm (1MB, 1280x716px) Image search: [Google]
rostov 2.webm
1MB, 1280x716px
>>74591267
Apparently both of these are yellow cards
>>
>Europa League
who cares
>>
I don't get the european obsession with a sport that encourages weakness
>>
>>74591288
WTF is going on in the second webm? Watched it over and over again.
>>
>>74591331
I do cause I like football
>>
>>74591348
just your average divegrass game faam
>>
>>74591341
You need to be smart to successful dive
>>
>>74591419
>You need to be smart to successful dive

Next you'll be telling me you need a degree to fall over
>>
>>74591288
wtf. americans were right
>>
>>74591267
Ok-Floptob dove more than Manure
>>
File: asian with gun.jpg (128KB, 885x1015px) Image search: [Google]
asian with gun.jpg
128KB, 885x1015px
>>74591288
>mfw he can't decide whether his arm or leg is "injured"
>>
>>74591341

>muh 300 lbs ape-hand-egg ghetto sport

kys yourself cuck
>>
>>74591288

>Herrera
>>
>>74591288
yeah, herrera's a shameless diving cunt, but who isn't these days?
>>
>>74597876
You'd know all about ghettos seeing you live in Romania, the ghetto of eastern europe.
>>
>>74591267
this is why i switched to /rug/

i will only watch international football from now on (euro, world cup)
>>
It was amazing really. I was expecting this hard as fuck Russian team that would constantly try and injure players. Instead they were flopping and time wasting all game like a bunch of pussies, with that horrendous pitch on top of that.
>>
>>74591341
yes sports where big black niggers crash into each other while me and my wife cheer from the stands are better!

grrr masculinity!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.