[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come this guy has such a different personality than 99% of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: mvp.jpg (60KB, 850x560px) Image search: [Google]
mvp.jpg
60KB, 850x560px
How come this guy has such a different personality than 99% of the players in the league? Has there ever been a more quiet/introvert/shy you name it than this guy?

People say Tim Duncan but Timmy was more outspoken both in the court and off the court, he was just an introverted guy.

I mean, how come a guy with this personality has so much success? You would think, especially in america, that people like him would not fit professional sports, full of chads and extroverted people, and yet here's a guy that has won championships, finals mvp and is way better now than when he won those.

Hits game winners and runs to the other end and blocks the ball with his off hand. Everyone is going crazy except for him.

I'm socially retarded with anxiety/depression problems but I think even I would celebrate if I was that good.

I know a bit of his background and how his dad was killed but still, this guy is an absolute machine in the court he shows no emotions.
>>
>>74586478
He's good at basketball, nobody cares about anything else. If you're good at something you don't have to be sociable or extroverted. As for showing emotion on the court, I never show emotion when I make a good play in basketball because then I risk making myself look retarded if I make a bad play in the future. Kind of like how Mutombo would celebrate with the finger wag every time he blocked a shot, so players would mock him with a finger wag of their own every time they scored on him. Maybe Kawhi just doesn't want to look like an idiot or give his opponents any ammo.
>>
He is legitimately retarded.
>>
He loves basketball so much that he doesn't care about anything other than being great.
>>
his dad was murdered when he was young

he probably had a chill mom and it was passed on to him

black people from the IE are weird. no idea why they go out there except for dirt cheap housing. that's probably the only reason. it's a miserable place
>>
>>74587110

to add, if you want the NFL version of kawhi, look at tyron smith. he's from the IE too. both are physical freaks for the sport but they have the same personality too
>>
>>74586478
John Stockton
>>
>>74587201
Literally who
>>
>>74586478
he's an autistic basketball savant
>>
>>74586478
Lmao
He's so high he can kiss the sky

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deJluFp3afc
>>
He's just shy, people keep asuming athletes who don't throw massive parties and are dating bitches from tv are autistic, but they are just normal guys who don't care about all that plastic bullshit

Same with Messi
>>
>>74586478
Autism.
>>
>>74586478
He's Autistic
>>
>>74586478

His Dad was fucking murdered.

Pretty sure he has PTSD.
>>
>>74586905
>>74590548
>>74591375
>>74591426
>>74591453
>hehe le autism xPpp xD

Go fuck yourselves, you don't have half an idea what autism is you fucking ignorant faggots.
>>
>>74591487
Did you read my post or just F3 the word autism? I said he wasn't autistic you fat fuck
>>
>>74591487
>>74591520
ROFL
>>
>>74591520
who the fuck are you calling fat you literal nigger
>>
>>74586478
He saw his father get shot right in front of him. That would be enough to make me quiet.

Won a finals MVP on Father's Day too.
>>
>>74591558
I can tell you are stupid just by reading your post, and just by stadistics I can tell you are also obese, since most dumb people in your country are fat as fuck
>>
>>74591591
What the fuck are "stadistics" you stupid fuck
>>
Tim Duncan was pretty Geeky for an athlete
Played DnD, collected katanas, liked to play halo and paintball, wanted his nickname to be Merlin, went to renaissance fairs
He also owns a auto body shop in town and races cars at the track sometimes
Kawhi for all intensive purposes has shown no interest in anything but basketball
>>
>>74590513
one of the best LT's in recent memory?
>>
>>74590513
OL for the Cowboys, best in the league for the last few years. Watched him in person a few times at USC.
>>
File: 1477503671598.jpg (46KB, 766x460px) Image search: [Google]
1477503671598.jpg
46KB, 766x460px
>>74591962
>for all intensive purposes
>>
Messi
Kwaii
who's next?
who's the next savant?
>>
>>74586478
drose is kind of like that, and he used to be good
>>
>>74591591
I'm sorry your country peaked intellectually with Borges, but you cant go around throwing stones when you live in a paper house
>>
>>74592118
Don't you dare mess with Borges, you obese pile of wank
>>
>>74592082
drose likes to run a train on hoes with his homies. kawhi has a baby with his gf
>>
>>74592327
Doesn't he still drive his shitty car from before he made the NBA?
>>
>>74586478
His autism literally makes him sperg out internally when his shot doesn't hit the net in the exact same spot every time in practice. Chris Jackson was the same way, it's a medical condition.
>>
Its because he wants to be different to stand out. Loud mouth players are a diamond dozen nowadays
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.