[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Matt Ryan's headset go out at the end of the third

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Why did Matt Ryan's headset go out at the end of the third quarter of super bowl 51, causing him to burn a critical timeout?
>>
bills dark arts
>>
wow that timeout might have been critical if they were the team that was behind by 25 points
>>
Because he's a loser.
>>
>>74560842
>causing him to burn a critical timeout

Why? Surely one of the best QBs in the NFL has enough intelligence to decide on a play himself?
>AAAH I CAN'T THINK FOR MYSELF TELL ME WHAT TO DO COACH
>>
>>74560904
The game was tied with one minute left in the fourth quarter
>>
>>74560932
they were forced to punt, so the extra timeout wouldnt have helpe
>>
>>74560925
Came here to post this
>>
>>74560842
Why do american sports need timeouts anyway?
>>
Vault 7

It was the CIA

That's the answer you wanted, right?
>>
>>74560925
Brady would have gotten the timeout for free and then had sex with the commissioner's wife an an apology.
>>
Was rigged throughout the game to give the patriots as many possessions as possible
>>
>players can't think creatively for themselves without their coaches speaking directly into their ear
nice """""sport"""""
>>
>tfw too intelligent to hand it off
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.