[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What possesses somebody to say "we" in reference to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: file.png (34KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
34KB, 256x256px
What possesses somebody to say "we" in reference to a sports team despite not having any connection to that team other than liking it? Explain yourselves.
>>
>>74560281
WUZ
>>
As in every facet of life, delusion. Willful suspense of disbelief. Keeps us alive, amigo.
>>
I own Ajax stock besides having a season ticket and going to away games. Actually on my way to Copenhagen at this very moment.
>>
>>74560281
being normal
>>
I own Dortmund stock besides having a season ticket and going to away games. Actually on my way to Westfalen at this very moment.
>>
>>74560315

>Actually on my way to Copenhagen at this very moment.

Prove it.
>>
File: 1428152021266.jpg (40KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1428152021266.jpg
40KB, 400x388px
>>74560330
>>
File: 1479174063420.png (386KB, 540x822px) Image search: [Google]
1479174063420.png
386KB, 540x822px
>>74560300
>>
i used to play for the club in the u18
>>
>>74560336
I'm about to catch a train to Schiphol airport. Flight leaves at 20:15. Not really prove but ok.

Normally go by van/bus depending on the match but couldn't this time because of work.
>>
I own Emirates Airlines stock besides having a season ticket and going to away games. Actually on my way to Madrid at this very moment.
>>
>>74560281
Clubs/teams are meant to represent a community as an extension of that community.
>>
>>74560405

Post picture of train with time stamp.
>>
>>74560281
I am literally Cristiano Ronaldo, posting from a friend of mine in France, so my use of "we" is justified
>>
I own Qatar Airways stock besides having a season ticket and going to away games. Actually on my way to Barcelona at this very moment.
>>
As a fan you are a part of the team.

No fans = No money
No money = No good players
No good players = No success

You have to realize that as soon as you purchase a merchandise or a ticket you become a real part of the team. Same goes with pay tv. But if you are a poor basement dweller like most of you and whach online streams for free you are not allowe to say >we.
>>
>>74560281
you've found us out, clever brit! you tell us to explain ourselves but any explanation would expose our ignorance to the business of sports. we are merely customers.
you are terribly clever.
>>
>>74560465
TS...TSU?
>>
>>74560477
>No fans = No money
not any more, fans have become completely replaceable and are a small fraction of a big club's income
>>
>>74560281
I used to play for the patriots for 2 years. Once a patriot, always a patriot. Glad we got 5 rings now. We're champions.
>>
>>74560491
If nobody watches it how can money be generated?
>>
File: Portsmouth FC.jpg (38KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Portsmouth FC.jpg
38KB, 320x240px
My club is fan owned so I can use "we" now.
>>
>>74560281
The name of my city is literally right there in the team name.

Until we get to the point where they start naming teams after corporations, (AnonCity) is >Me.
>>
>>74560556
>Dunkin Donut Patriots
>Home Depot Falcons
>Numale Seahawks

What a frightening future.
>>
>>74560300
KANGZ
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.