[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cannot for the life of me find any information about this thing.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1488930871621-977494394.jpg (961KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1488930871621-977494394.jpg
961KB, 2560x1536px
Cannot for the life of me find any information about this thing. Was hoping one of you fine folks might know something about it.
>>
>>74551825
>folks

dropped

>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>74551846
Eat my crusty shit, homo.
>>
>>74551846
chill the frig out, Gord
>>
baseball cards are such a meme, I can understand a signed ball or an old jersey you can frame and hang up but literally what is the point of them
>>
>>74551825
looks to be the sultan of swat
>>
don't think it's an original babe ruth card, looks like a modern reproduction or reissue of some sort made more recently (within last 25 years) although i've been out of the baseball card game a while now

if you are hoping that it's worth a lot of money, i think you will be disappointed
>>
>>74552129
I doubt it's an original, and I doubt it's worth very much at all.

If it was I would be able to find more info on it.
>>
>>74552211
so why do you care? why are you trying to research it?

its some meme card from a literally who company

take it out of the sleeve and light it on fire
>>
the penny might be worth a few dollars
>>
>>74551825
Im almost a million % sure its not original, cards from that old are almost never centered. And iirc babe's rookie card was some shitty looking card that looked like it was stained red.

If you like the card and like babe ruth, hold onto it, no its not worth half a million like a legit one would be, but even older replica's have value sometimes. If not, as I said, I doubt its worth much if anything, but that really shouldn't be the point of collecting cards. It should be about going after cards of players you like, or completing sets if thats your thing.

Collecting for the sake of making money ruined it for everyone
>>
>>74551825
It's a Babe Ruth gimmick card. Probably printed within the last 10 years. They couldn't get a swatch with a jersey or an auto so they went with that. It is not worth anything
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.