[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could the greatest athletes of /sp/ (pro athletes who posted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1434468950148.jpg (109KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1434468950148.jpg
109KB, 640x640px
Could the greatest athletes of /sp/ (pro athletes who posted on here like once don't count) take on the UConn girls basketball team?
>>
Well most /sp/ posters are obese and look like Lexplorer. The average height of the UConn women is 6 foot so they have a height advantage too
>>
>>74530114
I am 6'4 and could dominate for at least 3 minutes before I die of over exertion. I can dunk.
>>
I'm 6 foot and terrible at basketball but I'm fast and cant dribble
>>
There's a theory Westbrook posts here

>Summer
>Durant leaves
>Shitposter on /sp/ starts saying Westbrook's gonna average a Triple Double
>Westbrook averaging a Triple Double

There's also some locker room photo I lost when my last computer died that shows him on his phone with what appears to be on the Clover app on his phone.

Add Brennan Williams who I assume can do some shit inside and you've got yourself two guys who can win.
>>
>>74530211
Brennan posted here less than a week cause people kept calling him a nigger
>>
i could get them all pregnant
>>
>>74530261
t. Abdul Razir Khan
>>
>>74530256
I thought Trips just sort of became anons.
>>
Do the anons get any coaching or time to practice together prior to the game? And who is coaching them? I think with like a month of practice there are enough former athletes here that there's a decent chance that a competent coach could get them to beat a very good women's college basketball team like UConn.
>>
File: Meghan-Gardler-25-368x400.jpg (46KB, 368x400px) Image search: [Google]
Meghan-Gardler-25-368x400.jpg
46KB, 368x400px
I went to UConn and used to drive Caroline Doty and others when injured in the handicap van.

They practice against some guys who just missed the cut for the men's team, and I would imagine they play as a team too since they're the same guys who always play together. I know Geno's a madman too so I know he doesn't make them go easy on his girls. And as someone who played a lot of pickup hoops on that campus, I can say there are a lot of guys who could play D2 or 3 just walking around.
Good luck /sp/artans, make us proud
>>
>>74530114
I'm a hockey goalie, so probably not.
>>
This would be an interesting question. I remember in high school we had one of the top 5 prospects in the country for womens basketball. I played against her briefly in a co-ed gym glass and had to hold back my laughter that this was "elite" level for womens sports. Womens basketball is like slow motion compared to mens, and they simply don't/cannot do many of the fundamentals men learn intuitively.
>>
Yes. I know for a fact that certain basketball players post here. Even benchwarmer NBA guys could obliterate them.
>>
>>74530114
whether they can or not i will continue tô not care
>>
>>74531995
>Play center
>Get posted up
>How to not sprout boner?
>>
>>74531995
>Even benchwarmer NBA guys could obliterate them.
>NBA
Yeah, no shit.
>>
>>74531810
did you bang them?
>>
>>74532288

Unless that anon is a boogawoof lesbian, probably not.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.