[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Alexis Sánchez stormed out of an Arsenal training

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 5467.png (1MB, 1262x1142px) Image search: [Google]
5467.png
1MB, 1262x1142px
>"Alexis Sánchez stormed out of an Arsenal training session last week and was involved in a dressing-room slanging match with some of his team-mates..."

For sure the fight was with Ramshit, he has always been so jealous of Alexis' success
>>
>Wenger had a legit reason why he dropped Alexia on the first half

WengerIN
>>
He wants to go to a club with ambition and a team with good players, not carry 9 men to 4th.

Even if they do get 4th place, he will still leave.

Theyll be worse than Everton soon.
>>
File: 2338.jpg (41KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
2338.jpg
41KB, 620x372px
>>
>>74528901
wenger is a faggot for not completely leaving him out of the game. Benching him and subbing him once shit hit the fan probably lost him any respect left his players had for him. And he still lost the game lmoa
>>
>>74528948
True dat.

At least with Sanchez on the bench you could have some respect for Wenger.
>>
Agreeing that it was Ramshit and if Wenger benched Alexis cause of it he doesn't deserve to finish the season
>>
Come home to Wales, Rambo

You can have Leroy Fer
>>
Wenger already said it was a fake story
>>
sanchez probably wants to leave, so he's upset.
>>
As a Chilean i'm glad I don't have to see our best NT player play for such a lackluster club anymore
>>
don't they realize Sanchez is more important than the rest of the team combined? everyone else is replaceable
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.