[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one that thinks the Saints got off easy for the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1452298419150.gif (2MB, 280x202px) Image search: [Google]
1452298419150.gif
2MB, 280x202px
Am I the only one that thinks the Saints got off easy for the bountygate scandal?

I live in Louisiana, not a Saints fan, but I constantly hear them bitching about how unfair they were treated. Unfair.

Unfair that they were being paid extra, under the table, to make sure that a player was intentionally hurt and knocked out of the game or either hurt so bad they had to carted or stretched off.

I get it... "its not baseball pussy"
And i like that hard hit from a safety on a slot wide out going over the middle. But I dont want it at the cost of his health and also for the greed of another. Because you know damn well they wouldn't be taking those risks to launch themselves head first, ot hitting after a player is downed because of fear for their own health or career. But once extra dollars under the table is involved, all that "integrity of the game" goes out the window.

So here I am, and every single off season, or as soon as their seadon is dead and out of playoff contention, still the local "who dats" still think the punishment was way too harsh.What is /sp/ opinion?
>>
they were getting paid to play football harder, not really a scandal in most people's eyes
>>
If the Patriots and Brady were involved they would have been punished so severely that I doubt Brady would still be playing or that they would have won another super bowl.
>>
They got off way easy. In an era where they're trying to feign protection of the players as much as possible there were coaching paying for concussions? And in the year they won the Super Bowl? They should have stripped them of their sham title imo. Glad Sean Payton hasn't done jack shit since.
>>
>>74527284
I'll take nah b for 200 Alex
>>
>>74527167
I hate saints fans and their OMG THE NFL BULLIES US attitude. They should have relocated before Katrina hit
>>
>>74527209
>intentionally injuring someone is "playing harder"
>>
File: 12 (2).jpg (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
12 (2).jpg
9KB, 200x200px
>>74527284
This, the NFL would have literally fucking executed Brady via Guillotine, and the Patriots would be fucking forcibly disbanded in favor of a new London expansion team
>>
>>74528954
Dammit Tebow why didn't you fucking switch to tight end or something? I wanted it to be Tebow time all the time.
>>
>>74527167
Their fans are like that because they are all poorfags. Typical nigger and redneck mentality is to blame everyone else for their own failures.

Louisiana should be nuked, nothing of significance would be lost.
>>
The vast majority of the hits were legal, who cares what their reasoning behind making the hits were as long as the hits themselves don't break the rules of the game.
>>
>>74527209
>>74529386

t. Cajun trash

>>>/f/uck-off
>>
File: 1449813358380.jpg (79KB, 871x720px) Image search: [Google]
1449813358380.jpg
79KB, 871x720px
>>74527284
reminder that there have been 2 scandals under BB and he's yet to miss a game. Payton got canned for a whole season after his first.

>inb4 ignorance isn't an excuse.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.