[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that if he gets retrospectively banned then it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_1411.jpg (69KB, 700x367px)
IMG_1411.jpg
69KB, 700x367px
Reminder that if he gets retrospectively banned then it's a fucking sham and confirms that the FA is out to get Man United. The referee awarded the free kick for his elbow on Mings. To review a situation that a referee has called and dealt with is unprecedented.
>>
le cheat Southampton team
le boring 6th laang baal team
le social media club
>>
>>74524683
>tfw Ibra is banned and >we drop more places
>>
>>74524683
>being this scared of losing a player for 1 or 2 matches
>>
>>74524722
They have to face the might Rostov
>>
>>74524683
isn't that exactly what happened to aguero with his elbow this year?
>>
>>74524683
>FA is out to get Man United

It's not like that would be a bad thing desu
>>
>>74524732
If I remember correctly, the referee didn't see the Aguero elbow. That's why there was a retrospective investigation of the incident.

The only time a foul has been retrospectively upgraded was when Ben Thatcher almost killed Pedro Mendes.
>>
The nigger that curb-stomped him should get a 10 match ban.
>>
>>74524683

let him get banned, the man needs his rest without a lot of attention. Important fixtures are right around the corner.
Remember The Target is the Europa League. United can't win the league, and in the mind of a winner 6th is basically 2nd, so priorities are being established. The fans have what they asked, attacking and beautiful football and youngsters given valuable premier league game time (soon). Now they shut the fuck up and let the man do his job.

You have a winner in charge now, and it's a long term project. When the team is prepared, when he really goes for the league, he'll take it.
>>
>>74524890
Agreed. That shit was disgusting
>>

My sides
>>
>>74524890
That nigger is only half the nigger Pogba is. That overrated shit-skin looks fresh from the fucking jungle. Goofy looking piece of shit.
>>
>>74525991
This isn't about Pogba you twin-turbocharged gay nightclub VIP
>>
>>74526006
Calm down sweet tits, I'll talk about whatever the fuck I want. Fuck you, Man U, Munich, Charlton, Ferguson, Mourinho, Nigger Pogba and your faggot father.
>>
>>74524683
>To review a situation that a referee has called and dealt with is unprecedented.

You should seek professional help.
>>
>>74526171
you would know everything about fucking my faggot father
>>
File: 6thchester united.png (2MB, 1274x767px) Image search: [Google]
6thchester united.png
2MB, 1274x767px
Sure la
>>
>>74526647
there are people who believed that even when fergie was in charge
delusion knows no bounds
>>
File: united goals.png (662KB, 620x464px)
united goals.png
662KB, 620x464px
>>74526647
#CampaignAgainstUnited
>>
>>74527329
>>74526647
>head of PL publicly states that united being out of the CL is bad for the brand
>united get a ton of dodgy decisions when they're struggling for top 4

Really makes you think
>>
>>74527329
aren't you naive? how can you brits ever achieve anything if your understanding is so poor?

I'll help.
irrelevant mistakes for the end result is precisely the way to cover up a campaign of hurting a team, because they want people to claim errors are balanced.

goals in offside on the second half when the result is 2-0 make no difference. the 15 penalties United didn't get when the result was dubious or 0-0 and struggling to score is a different story, because that changes the result and therefore the game
>>
>>74527365
>>74527329

Convincing evidence

"bad for the brand"

Coming from the land of brand, this is the give away. You think the Knicks with gorilla-Ewing were going to get calls against Michael-Nike-Gatorade-jersey selling-Jordan in the 90s?
>>
Most offside goals for them allowed and most onside goals against them disallowed for offside
>>
>>74527368
Fuck off Jose

Those decisions were key in big matches

Its pathetic the lengths portugese go to in order to white knight Mourinho. I bet last year you were blindly defending him at Chelsea too
>>
if Surman pushing over Ibra is a yellow then Ibra throw of Mings is a yellow.

Ibra should have been sent off 3 times in that match
>>
>>74527396
>United didn't win shit for 3 years failing to qualify twice for the CL
>they're being helped because they're a brand and i'm an American and I say brands make referees help, even though it doesn't really help my reasoning they are on their 4th season without winning the title.
you're no making sense
>>
>>74527407
>scoreboard in pic says 2-0 at min 77
>big decision in big match
>brit
>>
>>74527432
>offside equaliser against Liverpool in the 83rd minute
>not an important goal
>the state of Mourinho drones
>>
>>74527432
>>74527425
>autistic mouyes cuck is back
>>
>>74527444
>almost 5 minutes before the goal
>Ibra heads a ball coming from behind to score
dude, that's another case of "linesman makes a mistake because the play is not dangerous at all, we need to pretend errors also occur favouring United"
>>
>>74527425

Your country makes no sense.

You upset an American is possibly making sense?
>>
>>74527477
americans can make sense, it's just specificall you that are not making sense.

I'm not sure how to put so you can understand: if a team is being carried then it's bound to at least reach its objectives. that hasn't happened, loser
>>
>>74527476
>almost 5 minutes before the goal

Err try the pass that led to the cross for the goal

Its quite sad watching the level you go to in order to justify mourinhos delusions
>>
>>74526661

Is that where the term "Fergie Time" was coined?
>>
>>74527499
liar.
>>
>>74527493
>if a team is being carried then it's bound to at least reach its objectives. that hasn't happened, loser

Soccer is not a sport you can manipulate as easy as other sports with desired effects. Man U is being padded towards relevance again. It won't happen this season but the fix is in to get the EPL's "biggest team" back into relevance.
>>
>>74526236
It isn't?
>>
>>74527516
you're just naive, you have no idea the power a referee has and how easy is to fool silly unexperienced viewers.

stop trying to understand this game, you'll never get it.

>It won't happen this season but the fix is in to get the EPL's "biggest team" back into relevance.
>It hasn't happened yet, but it's a conspiracy, I'm sure of it
This got to be a new kind of delusion. Please say more stuff.
>>
>>74527509
You're literally ignoring what actually happened Now to defend mourinho. You've bought into his paranoia and delusions so much that you will ignore facts and reality
>>
>>74527576
Valencia was offside. That ball still went to Fellaini, then to some other guy, then back to Zlatan. So you're lying.

ref didn't think it was a dangerous play because it wasn't. Admit it and APOLOGIZE
>>
>>74526647
Someone said the other day, they'd had 7 offside goals allowed in the league alone.
>>
>>74526237
is he a big strong fluffy bear, anon? :3
>>
>>74527615
The fuck does that even mean?

He had the ball played to him in an offside position, he then crossed it and they scored. It was offside. I have no idea what point you're trying to make
>>
>>74524683
HE COULDA FECKIN DOYD
>>
>>74527537
paki customers cant into logic lad

dont bother with them

best thing to do is to ignore them and hope they detonate/behead themselves in anger next time manure lose
>>
>>74527520
pretty sure they can review something the ref saw and dealt with if it concerns violent conduct
>>
>>74524683
Man U fans having a break down because their not fa favourites anymore, fergie got away with it for years use are and always have been cheats.
>>
There wasn't a free kick given though, it was a goalkick
>>
>>74527329
>>74526647
DELETE THIS GOY
>>
>ctrl+f Rojo
>0 results
Hmm really makes me think
>>
>>74524683
no more 'fergie friends FA', faggot

You guys will be eating shit for the next 30 years
>>
>>74529096
Both of his awful tackles are in the picture in
>>74526647
>>
>>74524890
This. Fucking cunt.
>>
The ref didn't see the elbow
Rooney didn't see the elbow despite claiming he did
Hilarious watching manure faggots paint the victim card, it's as bad as real madrid cancer who do the same
>>
>>74527368
fucking delusional.

Ibra's offside made it 2-0 against West Ham, it was 1-0 at the time. so your applied knowledge of this shit is completely wrong

go ahead and name some "dubious penalties" that Man U didnt receive and that #CampaignAgainstUnited isnt a bunch of your average United Arabian fans who know shit about football other than the final score.
>>
>>74524894
Cringe
>>
>>74529477
And there was a bullshit sending off against West Ham in that match. Probably one of the most impressive instances of refball in the season. Send off a player for a 50/50, then give United an offside goal, because West Ham were still looking like they might equalise even with a man less.
>>
>>74524731
unironically a good team
>>
File: IMG_0898.jpg (48KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0898.jpg
48KB, 900x900px
FUCK YOU FA

ABU CUNTS
>>
>Zlatan charged

Feels good man
>>
Justice
Can't wait to hear Jose crying since he held his tongue hoping there wouldn't be a ban
>>
File: 1391274785437.jpg (21KB, 217x240px) Image search: [Google]
1391274785437.jpg
21KB, 217x240px
Some paki customers rage from twitter

Subhra Roy @silkymkhitaryan 7m7 minutes ago

@SkySportsNewsHQ @Ibra_official @premierleague FUCK YOU @FA DIE YOU MOTHERFUCKERS

Drhuffuffersazalias @vangaalwaybay 4m4 minutes ago

@SkySportsNewsHQ @Ibra_official @premierleague someone runs into ur elbow and you get charged,what is this world coming to

olutayo olawale @Ayeniyo007 8m8 minutes ago

@skysportsnewshq @ibra_official @premierleague wat D f--k so d referee are nt Banned

JordanVerified account @JordySloan 2m2 minutes ago

@SkySportsNewsHQ @Ibra_official @premierleague Mings deserves jailtime not banned for a few football games..

Steven @TamsworthSteven 9m9 minutes ago

@BBCSport Free ibra
>>
>>74529709
>JordanVerified account
The account of Jordan?
>>
>>74529709
>vangaalwaybay
>>
>not allowed to retaliate for someone stepping on your head with cleats

if that were the NFL that dude would've been banned for the rest of the season and fined a shit ton of money. fucking disgusting english leagues
>>
ZLATAN DID NOTHING WRONG

#JUSTICE4ZLATAN
>>
>>74529709
>Someone runs into your elbow
>>
>>74524890
fuck off, he didnt even see ibra. Even if he did ibra stamped on him first and then went down like a bitch when he got shoved as if he couldnt stand on his two feet to get the other guy sent off. he deserves whatever he gets.
>>
>>74529737
>waah why can't you chimp out and elbow somebody in the face without facing a ban
>>
>>74529737
t. big strong intelligent american
>>
File: attempt.jpg (10KB, 425x396px) Image search: [Google]
attempt.jpg
10KB, 425x396px
>>74529758
>he didnt even see ibra. Even if he did
>>
File: IMG_1419.jpg (53KB, 636x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1419.jpg
53KB, 636x300px
ONCE AGAIN THE FA MAKE AN EXCEPTION TO PUNISH MAN UTD

REMEMBER WHEN ROONEY WAS GIVEN A TWO MATCH BAN FOR PIC RELATED?

DISGRACEFUL! SAD!
>>
>>74529765

next you are going to tell me cantona did something wrong
>>
>>74529774
not an argument
>>
>>74524890
Should be banned for not finishing the job and killing that jew-nosed shirt lifter
>>
>>74529796
your position was he deserved to be curb stomped so i didnt really feel the need to use arguments since you probably wouldnt understand the words anyway
>>
File: CF-k9JAUEAAhvqg.jpg (33KB, 530x492px)
CF-k9JAUEAAhvqg.jpg
33KB, 530x492px
>no ibra to play against chelsea

You is finished
>>
>>74529827
Jokes on you, United are focusing on finishing 6th
>>
United definitely have the hardest run in too

>Everton H
>Chelsea H
>Arsenal A
>Spurs A
>City A

Probably the toughest of all the top 6
>>
>>74529832
t. portugal
>>
>>74529843
thing is those - except chelsea - are the kind of games that Mou teams win.

he's a bit like simeone, excellent when teams get forward, clueless when they park the bus.

they'll destroy arsenal, beat spurs and draw with city. they'll very likely beat everton too since koeman always attacks. martial/rashford up top should mean deadly counters.
>>
>>74524890
> curb stomp
Mings slightly grazed the back of Ibra's head; it was an accident. Ibra did his on purpose
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.