[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just wanted to let /sp/ know that Chelsea lets it slip in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 5649.png (160KB, 1282x812px) Image search: [Google]
5649.png
160KB, 1282x812px
I just wanted to let /sp/ know that Chelsea lets it slip in the last three matches of the season and Spurs wins the league. I know this because I come from the future. Thanks for listening.
>>
>spurs

must be the american spelling for city
>>
>>74519315
Friendly reminder that Everton has more chances of winning Premier League than Tottenham
>>
>>74519315
>Spuds

If Chelsea fucked up then Spurs would fuck up even harder and somehow finish below Arsenal
>>
>>74519315
>burger

you know absolutely nothing faggot
>>
>>74519358
>saying only "Spurs"

Must be a Southampton supporter...
>>
Not even a time traveller here, but I can tell you that Spurs will never win anything relevant.
>>
>yet another ill informed delusional american spuds fan
It's like clockwork
>>
>>74519315
Thanks, ill tell them to make sure Kane gets injured next time they meet so we can watch Janssen fuck up again.
>>
>You now remember that at some point during this season Arselel were 10 points ahead of Man Utd
>>
Why is it always that flag that overhypes spurs
>>
feels good being a Chelsea bandwagoner

real good. going on for 9 years now, couldn't be happier with my pick :)
>>
>>74519315
>Spurs

Of all the teams you could have picked, you picked the biggest bottlers in the entire fucking league. The guys that came third in a two horse race. The fuccboi brigade that chimped out at Stamford bridge because it couldn't handle the pressure. The team that got BTFO by an already relegated Newcastle side on the last day of the season.
>>
for anyone wondering why americans pick spurs, a lot of USA players have played there in the past.

dempsey, yedlin, friedel, probably someone i'm forgetting
>>
>>74519633
Because Americans feel better about bandwagoning spurs because they're not as successful as the top teams.

Plus they're run by Jews
>>
>>74519653
>couldn't be happier with
>my pick
what a faggot
> :)
and you know it
>>
>>74519784
don't be upset lil nigga

Barcelona will one day be better than Chelsea :)
>>
>>74519315
When will this Amerilard spuds bandwagoner stop embarrassing himself?
>>
>>74519656
*already relegated 10-man Newcastle side
>>
>>74519656

That's right, now we have the necessary experience, and won't bottle it again
>>
>>74519315
If chelsea somehow slips (protip: it won't happen), manchester city would win it and the whole /sp would be apologizing right fucking now for a whole week.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.