[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Real life refballs involving you >Be playing GK for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0363.jpg (50KB, 751x793px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0363.jpg
50KB, 751x793px
ITT: Real life refballs involving you

>Be playing GK for shitty weekend tournament
>Have ball in hands, preparing to clear it to halfway
>Take a few steps towards edge of box, release ball from hands about a metre within box and kick
>Momentum carries me a couple of steps over the 18 yard line
>Get pulled up for an indirect free kick
>They score
>We lose
>mfw

>Another time, GK again
>Make a save, nonchalantly bounce ball a couple of times before clearing it
>Ref gives them an indirect 6 yards out because I 'lost control of the ball and regained possession' by bouncing it
>They score
>We lose
>mfw again
>>
File: 1472067303590.jpg (11KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1472067303590.jpg
11KB, 480x480px
>bear scout, I was like 10 years old or something
>pinewood derby
>spent an entire week building and painting this kickass racecar with my dad
>competition day
>win my first race easily
>DQ'ed because the judges thought I had just bought a kit
>>
>>74512499

Refball use to happen every week in my league given that most refs were somebody's dad.
>>
File: pl.jpg (350KB, 1405x1077px) Image search: [Google]
pl.jpg
350KB, 1405x1077px
>playing coed basketball in middle school
>I make 8 threes in a row, UNLV championship style
>drain another trey
>the ref doesn't like my confidence, and trips me while I'm running down the court to play defense

>I get upset
>I'm sad
>adults should be better than this
>adults are the arbiters of justice and kids need to feel safe in this world

>we win the game
>nothing happens to the ref
>we elect Barack Obama and send drone strikes onto kids houses in random countries I've never even heard of
>>
>>74512499

sounds like you're just a shit GK, anon :^)
>>
>>74512499
Why didn't you save either?
>>
>>74513433
First one ref indicated indirect free kick and had hand in the air

Ball sailed over wall without touching anyone, I left it to fall into goal expecting no goal. Ref, who by this stage had lost all control on the game, called it a goal. Everyone was pissed. Not even sure if that counts as a direct or indirect free kick. I was filling in for regular GK.

Second one was an indirect 6 yards out which is always a clusterfuck
>>
>>74512499
Is this you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hON8tFFhQT0
>>
>>74513580
More or less
>>
>About 10 years old
>Go play away against a little team, supposely weaker than us
>Official refs who should have officiated can't come for some reason and, I think the league fuck up and put them on another match or some shit like that
>Anyway, since no refs, the team we are playing against propose some guy from their club to be the refs
>Promise he will be not be partial and shit
>First half, we are playing better than them, we lead easily 3-0 which could have been way worse for them, we faced some shots but no big deal
>Here come second half
>We thought we'd control pretty easily, maybe scoring more
>And here he is, the fucker, this fucking "non-partial ref" from the other team who just talked with the coach of the other team at half-time for some reasons
>And here we are
>Everytime we have the ball, the opponents could just fuck us up by pushing us, literally holding back with both arms our player with the ball without facing any foul
>When we still managed to come close from their box, the ref would just call an imaginary foul far away from the ball against us, imaginary offsides...
>When they attack they get fouls for them just by going down, not even need any contacts
>Ball is in our box, of course, penalty
>3 fucking times, once for a supposed handball that never happened, twice for imaginary fouls
>Did I mention that when they shot off target they get a free corner everytime?
>That's how they score their 4th goal
>Then at 4-3 the ref calms down at bit, still preventing us from getting to close from their box
>End of match 4-3 for them, they celebrate like crazy, literally taunting us
>We just GTFO without shaking hands with these faggots
>They complain about it saying we that's not fair-play, kek
>We complain to the league about what happened, since no one from the league was present at the match they don't know, so the score stays

We put 6-0 on them when they came play on our pitch few weeks later
>>
>>74513778
>We put 6-0 on them when they came play on our pitch few weeks later
Nice

>Be 11
>On flag football team
>Refs don't show up for some reason
>Some dads from the other team say they'll ref it clean
>They actually did and fun was had by all

We did get refballed by actual refs a few weeks later though. Nothing blatantly just missing a lot of calls.
>>
>>74513778

>10 years old
>Offsides

Not sure if it was just a regional thing but we didn't play offsides until like U13s
>>
>Playing U15 level
>Away game against a team from a rough area
>Home team got to hire ref, could be anyone as long as they qualified
>Ref is some chav in a cap with chains around his neck
>5 mins in our fullback sent off for a high foot (usually a bookable offence at most)
>2 mins later they score an offside goal (tbf they're hard to call with no linesman sometimes)
>15 mins into the match our striker hacked down from behind when clean through
>Ref claims defender got the ball and says play on
>A fight erupts
>Both players land punches
>Our striker sent off, their defender given a booking
>A few minutes later opposition player dives in with 2 feet
>Mass brawl erupts
>Being a pussy I stand and watch whilst chatting with a pussy from their team
>He tells me this happens every few games
>Coach takes us all of the pitch and abandons the match
>They get given the 3 points, both sending offs upheld, our coach is also given a 2 game ban (luckily one of our players dads use to coach a very successful older team so he stepped in for those 2 games)
>Home match comes round
>They refuse to come to our ground for "safety reasons"
>They get given an automatic win
>>
>>74514223
>Being a pussy I stand and watch whilst chatting with a pussy from their team

Proud member of the pussy union here, always great to find an opposition Sunday League player that also doesn't want his leg broken.
>>
>>74514364

It's nice to find a chill opposition player

>Playing in a cup semi against a team 3 leagues above us
>1-1 and goes to extra time
>Break in play as someone had cramp or something
>Start chatting with opposition striker
>Tells me he doesn't give a shit about the match and just wants it to end so he can go home and play on his Xbox
>>
File: 1483831313140.png (100KB, 235x360px) Image search: [Google]
1483831313140.png
100KB, 235x360px
>>74513130
Same, pinewood derby was a fucking shitshow.

Built a bomb ass car and was kicking ass, but told to either weigh down the car so it wasn't as OP, or get kicked out.

Weighed down my car and started sucking, and some smug little shit who'd been cheating the whole time won the whole damn thing.
>>
>>74514383
My fondest memories of Sunday league soccer/football (Australia lol) was chatting with another pacifist
>>
>>74514063
Really?

Maybe that's a good thing, once we got 42 offsides in the same match
>>
> Coaching summer volleyball intramural team.
> Make playoffs.
> first round we bump into a team that basically told all their girl players to fuck off and not show up.
> they wreck us and the entire tournament easily.
> in the past the rules stated that you had to build your rotation so that 2 girls were on the court at all times.
> refs used were not the official refs we had in the regular season.

I'm not saying that we would've won if they played fair. But every team had a male - female ratio of 1:1. So you basically have 6 guys who are stronger and can all spike / block on a men's net. They annihilated every team 21 - 3 every match.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.