[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Childhood is arguing about who is better between Cristiano or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: file.png (268KB, 556x271px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
268KB, 556x271px
Childhood is arguing about who is better between Cristiano or Messi

Adulthood is realizing Robben was the GOAT all this time

Prove me wrong
protip: you can't
>>
>>74466978
Messi has
>more goals
>more assists
>more dribbles
>more chances created
>more trophies
>better highlight reel
Not sure what else there is to think about
>>
>>74466978
>arguing about who is better between Cristiano or Messi

Implying there's an argument that anyone is better than Messi
>>
>>74466978
What if I impede him from cutting inside?
>>
TYBLCIM
>>
>>74466978

LCIM will be remembered as a legend
>>
>>74467166
First off, you can't and second, if you did you would be the greatest defender in the land
>>
File: unsure.jpg (46KB, 470x626px)
unsure.jpg
46KB, 470x626px
>>74467166

You sure about that, Machu Picchu?
>>
He's certainly the most attractive of the 3
>>
>>74466978
>Mexican ""Intellectuals""
>>
>>74467082
Would he have that in Italy? Look at Messi in International games, does his record transmit to other leagues? Definitely not. In leagues that are not asymmetrical, his records would not impress as they do in Spain.
>>
>>74466978
manchester united v bayern, second leg, champions league semifinals 2010
yeah, robben is the GOAT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iknIFXZN4n8
>>
I've known Robben was GOAT material since his first season at Chelsea when he was only 20. Some of the dribbles he made were unbelievable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piQpWOn2TOA
>>
>>74467615
Agreed, if you look closely, all of his "insane plays" are against sub-par La Liga teams
>>
it always triggers me how poonaldos dribbles more often then not result in him going sideways or backwards.

He never seems to advance up the field with his sik skillz
>>
>>74466978
Robben COULD've unironically become the best in the world if he wasn't so goddamn injury-prone.
>>
File: f16[1].jpg (86KB, 796x932px) Image search: [Google]
f16[1].jpg
86KB, 796x932px
>>74467166
>>
>>74467714

The fucking left foot. It's like he's firing a TOW missile.
>>
File: cutinside.jpg (49KB, 230x215px) Image search: [Google]
cutinside.jpg
49KB, 230x215px
Has he ever crossed before in his life?
>>
LCIM got carried by Sneijder and his defense in the WC
LCIM got carried by Ribery and his midfield in the CL/league/cup

He never deserved an award that Ribery/Sneijder didn't deserve even more.
>>
>>74467615
are you retarded? he beats Robben in all those stats even on a national team level

i like le cut inside man but comparing him to Messi is retarded. he is good for one in 10 games. Messi is Good 9/10 games and A god on the 10th
>>
>>74467615
Are you accounting the fact there are much more liga matches than International matches???
>>
>>74466978
I always said Robben was better than both, but everyone laughed at me.

Messi is a system babby and Ronaldo is just shit
>>
He'd be remembered as one of the all time greats instead of a generational great if it wasn't for injuries.

In a big game, with both at full fitness, i'd take Robben over Cristiano any day. Messi is far ahead of both though, it's time we stop pretending anyone is close to him. It's been that way since 2009 and it hasn't changed, despite what the media wants to believe so they can still sell this 'rivalry'.
>>
>>74469030
how do you expect anyone to take that flag seriously when you show you don't even watch them play with posts like that
>>
>>74469068
in 2009/2010 Ronaldo was better than Messi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHB80Gfyxfc
>>
>>74467615
Robben has only ever had success in Bundesliga. He has also dominated in the champions league and teams like Sevilla and Atletico would dominated most epl teams
>>
>>74469195

No he wasn't
>>
>>74469195
>highlight video to show who is a better footballer
>>
>>74469068
I like the "big game, both at full fitness" part. You're right on that, Robben on the big occasion is more likely to be there the whole game.
>>
>>74469337
Robben was incredible at Chelsea, and decent at Madrid. He just struggled with injuries a lot in his younger days, literally Diaby tier.
>>
>>74469729
Not that anon but he was rarely ever fully fit. You don't suffer the amount of muscular injuries he has and not have some kind of performance problems even when 'fully fit'. This means a cut inside man without the injuries would have been even faster and more skilful more than likely
>>
>>74469337
Wtf, Robben was great at Chelsea, should have stayed.
>>
>>74469966
>He just struggled with injuries a lot in his younger days
>in his younger days

His glass legs didn't solidify as he grew older, you know
>>
>>74466978
>mexico
just...
>>
>>74467274
>Machu Picchu
>Ecuador
>>
Robben is certainly better than Ronaldo, but he's nowhere near Messi's level
Just like Ronaldo, Robben is also one of the most disgusting divers of all time
This board is pure cancer these days
>>
>>74467166
tbqh he would just walk down the wing and score a near post cracker with his right
>>
Paterfamiliashood is knowing that Christian Pulisic is better than all three.
>>
>>74470890
Robben's no Deli Ali.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.