[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I have an idea. Let's lose games on purpose Who is the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1168.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1168.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
>I have an idea. Let's lose games on purpose
Who is the bigger idiot here. Hinkie, or the dumbasses who listened to him and thought it was a good idea?
>>
they stopped the process too early. hinkie's endgame had yet to come
>>
>>74449343
They draft shit players to make it easier to lose games. It's genius
>>
if you posses 30 second round picks the NBA lets you clone lebron
>>
Sam Hinkie is a genius tbqhwyfam.
>>
>>74449234
Is this literally fight and win guy?
>>
>>74449694
they've had bad luck with injuries

I don't mind them getting the same position as long as they get good value.
>>
So when will the Sixers be ready?

2018? 2020? 2025?

Will you have had a wife and kids by the end of The Process?
>>
It's not his fault Simmons and Embiid are mad of glass
>>
>>74449234
Based hinkie did everything right

There is no incentive to trying to play with a shit team, that just leaves you with the knicks
>>
>he doesn't know all the injuries are fake

Nigga we winning 51 games next year.
>>
>>74449234

Leave Hinkie alone, he's our special friend
>>
>>74449234
There are no 2nd place trophies in the NBA. If you ain't first, you're last. So if you aren't gonna be first, you might as well dedicate yourself to being absolute dead last every year since you actually get rewarded for sucking. Hinkie had it figured out, the 76ers just got super fucked by injuries. If Embiid and Simmons didn't get the injury bug and Hinkie was never fired, the 76ers would have a young core of Embiid, Noel, and Simmons.

If they never tanked at all they would still be fighting for the 8th seed every year with Jrue Holiday as their best player, never making any progress.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.