[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know this is considered fat shaming, but Romana Shelburne is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.jpg (75KB, 617x358px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
75KB, 617x358px
I know this is considered fat shaming, but Romana Shelburne is not looking up to TV personality standards.
>>
shes fucking disgusting and a terrible analyst. one of the worst people to come on ATH.
>>
FS1 is taking all the talent, ESPN can't afford to lose an analyst
>>
She'll probably wise up and put some of her money into weight loss and a makeover. The network would probably pay for that anyway.

I know a great beat writer who was known for being a slob, then he saw a peer anonymously write about him losing job opportunities for being a slob, then he changed his ways and got promoted.
>>
Between that fat cow and Brian Windhorst, ESPN is the network of the obese. It's repulsive to watch, it's like Honey Boo Boo, with sports.
>>
>>74440968
>fat shaming

no it isn't
>>
>fat shaming
It's okay buddy, this isn't Reddit, you can say whatever you want. There's no such thing as fat shaming
>>
>>74443661
Complain that the person is using gendered language to describe negatives in their slide
>>
>>74440968
The thing I don't get is that she has an actual pretty face, people just can't see it behind that 30(?)lbs of extra fat that she hasn't appeared to be concerned about for the last 5 years. She already has blonde hair and blue eyes, she just needs to lose the weight and she'd fit in perfectly on TV
>>
>>74443661
>compliments that come at the expense of other women
>manteruppting

Imagine paying for your kids to learn this shit
>>
>>74443747
>pretty face

If you think Miss Piggy has a cute face, then you will love Ramona.

Blonde hair and blue eyes don't automatic ally make someone pretty. She's disgusting with an ugly pig nose.
>>
>>74443764
>buzzfeed did a video "women try to manspread for a week"
>one of them actually asked what guys have that mean we need to open our legs
Typical lesbian trying to not acknowledge the penis
>>
>>74440968
>I know this is considered fat shaming
>apologising for this
Fuck off, faggot.
>>
>>74440968
>fat shaming.

Fat people should be ashamed.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.