[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>h-he's doing well enough for the team h-he has! >g-give

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9

File: klopp.jpg (159KB, 1706x960px) Image search: [Google]
klopp.jpg
159KB, 1706x960px
>h-he's doing well enough for the team h-he has!
>g-give him more time
>the team isn't good enough!
>he's a football genius
>muh pressing
>muh exiciting football
>a-at least h-he's better than Rodgers

When will the excuses end?
>>
once they don't make top 4

then it really will be over
>>
File: lilpoomanagers.png (18KB, 803x114px) Image search: [Google]
lilpoomanagers.png
18KB, 803x114px
#justiceforBrenny
>>
>>74431469
To be fair, it's almost impossible for them to not get European football now since United won the EFL Cup. The media will probably wait for him to get BTFO in Europe next year before they start saying he's been exposed.
>>
They've started to turn on him already on the Liverpool FC subreddit (I always check it when they lose)
>>
They were in two finals last season. Then had the euros for a lot of them. Some of these players hadn't stopped playing football for the entirety of 2016.

They've just gotten leggy, a nice smooth end of season to anywhere between 4th and 6th would be fine and then give all the players some intense fucking downtime and they'll be charging at fuckers next season.

Not even a liverpoop fan.
>>
>>74431526
Brenny had Luis fucking Suarez in his team though
>>
>>74431469
I'd like to think he needs a good transfer window with a reasonable budget, and then some time to sort it out, but I don't see the board being willing to throw cash around.
>>
Liverpool's record vs the top 6 Premier League clubs so far this season:

WDWDWDDW

Unbeaten in the big games.
>>
>>74431830
The issue with memepressing is that your team will inevitably tire out halfway through the season. That's especially true when you have European football as well as the usual domestic football. It wouldn't be a problem if you have 23 great players on your squad who could all rotate out when they need to, but no club in the world has 23 great squad players (especially Liverpool who barely have any great players at all).
>>
>>74431908
>this meme again
They dropped points against almost every relegation contender. If you only try for the big games you are doomed to fail. I honestly want to like the team, they can be entertaining, but I am baffled how oftenly they underperform. For one of the "big six", it's unforgivable.
>>
File: Untitled.png (80KB, 775x296px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
80KB, 775x296px
>>74431908
reminder
>>
>>74431924
when in august I was telling people that liverpool was not a contender because their pressing would lead them to get tired through the season nobody gave me a you, well look who's laughing now
>>
>>74431970
look me so prediction hehe
>>
File: 20120919 (2).png (34KB, 320x285px) Image search: [Google]
20120919 (2).png
34KB, 320x285px
>>74431994
>>
>>74431924
They only have about 5 games left this season though. Before Leicester they had more than 2 weeks rest.
>>
File: 1482901765730.jpg (11KB, 229x231px) Image search: [Google]
1482901765730.jpg
11KB, 229x231px
>>74431888

Can one post contain more excuses than yours? Holy kek lad, is this bait?
>>
I don't blame him, he's never managed in a proper league before. He should have managed a smaller club in PL to get experience. He came with zero managing experience.
>>
>step 1 - invite pressure and le mempress
>step 2 - counter attack over committed and tired players
>step 3 - win game

It's not fucking rocket science. The bottom tier teams all play like this against the top teams. No wonder they expose liverpool constantly.

Memepressing only works when you're playing a team that wants the ball (i,e. the top 6). Leicester don't want the fucking ball. They want to counter attack.

Any retard can figure this out. Why can't >Flopp
>>
>>96
>>
File: 1483561148966.png (99KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1483561148966.png
99KB, 400x388px
>>74432227
>>
>>74431864

Hodgson had Suarez and peak non-slip Gerrard. and a proper keeper too
>>
>>74432280
He has a point. At Dirtmound Klopp was able to rest pretty much the whole first 11 against the likes of Mainz and FC Ingolstadt. In the prem there are no easy games.
>>
>>74432494
Liverpool at home seems like a pretty easy fixture to me.
>>
File: john goblikon.jpg (129KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
john goblikon.jpg
129KB, 1920x1080px
>>74432543
>>
>>74431469
The Spartans would have tossed their unwanted children at Klopp's feet so they would die from exposure.
>>
File: handsome white men.jpg (28KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
handsome white men.jpg
28KB, 615x409px
its like klopp doesn't understand how the league system works, he tires his idiots by winning big games and then loses against literal who's on an often enough basis that it cant just be coincidence

I bet in his autistic mind they are first
>>
>>74431970
Based Gypsy magic
>>
Klopp needs his system babbies, he relied on Dortmund's scouts to get them for him and they did. Now he has to deal with this "transfer committee" who buy average players like Wijnaldum for inflated prices.

The only Klopp transfers were Karius, Matip and Klavan and it's no coincidence that they're all defensive players who easily fit in any system. He doesn't possess the scouting knowledge to get those more specialized players on his own, that's the scouting departments job.
>>
>>74433890
So he can't do his own job. Nice work there detective abdul.
>>
>>74431526
Biggest mistake Liverpool will ever make is getting rid of based Brenny.
>>
File: 1484333732142.jpg (136KB, 356x378px) Image search: [Google]
1484333732142.jpg
136KB, 356x378px
all of you stop this right now
>>
Rodgers would be below Everton if he had stayed

Klopp has been a lot better

Just needs to sign a decent partner for Matip
>>
>>74431967
except you lose v the big teams its a 6 pts difference, you lose against the shit teams and your rivals dont gain points
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.