[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does winning the PL make you shit for that team? Will Conte

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

Does winning the PL make you shit for that team? Will Conte turn shit too?
>>
>>74429067
Conte will win the league and go back to Italy
>>
>>74429083
would be based

>my work here is done
>>
>>74429083

Probably the smartest move he can make
>>
>>74429067
what will we call conte when he becomes shit? CONTED ?
>>
>>74429090
>btw thanks for the "challenge"
>>
>>74429518
Antonio CONMAN
>>
>Conte is called the best manager for taking Mourinho's team that won the league before they gave up on him
>Pep is called shit for taking a Man City squad that barely got 4th to 2nd place and on pace to get 20 more points than last season
>>
>>74429549

*sheathes katana*

*long sigh*

heh..until next time kids.

*teleports out of england*
>>
>>74429067

>Conte is called the best manager for taking Mourinho's team

Mourinho was too loyal to players like Ivanovic and Terry. Fucker wanted Based Azzar to track back no shit he got sacked.

>on pace to get 20 more points than last season

Kek. Most teams in the top 6 are on pace for 20+ points than last season. Smaller teams are easier to statpad against.

>Amerilards

Not even once.
>>
File: hqdefaultfdfdfd.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefaultfdfdfd.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>74430113

*Goodbye, England*
>>
>>74433061
Yes because one of them has Mourinho and the bad teams ended up regressing back to where they were before the clusterfuck of last season because of newly acquired TV money.

fuck off bong
>>
>>74429083
>Conte is a coward
Yes
>>
>>74433061
>Mourinho was too loyal to players like Ivanovic and Terry

desu they never had a good back up right back that season

>Fucker wanted Based Azzar to track back no shit he got sacked

lol wenger gets exposed every season because his wingers don't track back enough. If he was asking neymar to track back against celta vigo then i would understand ur point but in the premier league against other big opposition it is fucking retarded not to trackback and help the fullback if you're a winger
>>
>>74437585
>not tracking back against Celta
fucking leaf that's literally more dangerous than some shitty EPLEL team
>>
>>74438074
leaf is right and azzar is a fucking primadonna. he'll never have a meaningful career because he's not willing to commit to a team.

if your offensive contribution is ronaldesque or messiesque, then it's ok to relieve you from defensive duties, but that's never been the case of azzar
>>
>>74429067
It happened to Wenger
>>
Conte is better than Mourinho. I have objective facts to back this up
>>
File: 1485667734981.jpg (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1485667734981.jpg
5KB, 200x200px
>>74439278
>I'm a loser from New Zealand and I want to interact with based portugal anon

You need to put some effort into it m8
>>
>>74439155
the point you're trying to make is completely different from the point I was trying to make
>>
>>74439620
So you disagree with me? Because I am telling the truth
>>
>>74439155

>but that's never been the case of azzar

Azzar is shit at defending in general so no shit he'll be used further forward. He's the closest to what Messi would be like in the prem and his goals this season has proven it.

>if your offensive contribution is ronaldesque or messiesque
>ronaldoesque

Are you the Mourinhoautist? Its showing here.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.