[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we all admit that without this man Matt Ryan is nothing more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: juliooo.jpg (37KB, 540x380px) Image search: [Google]
juliooo.jpg
37KB, 540x380px
Can we all admit that without this man Matt Ryan is nothing more than an above average qb?
>>
without a doubt.

but what's wrong with an "above average QB"?
24 teams in the NFL would love to have him
>>
>>74424123
He jut won an MVP award because he was carried by his stacked offense
>>
>>74424172
Brody fagboy detected
>>
>>74424172
i dont really get the butthurt, there are tons of qbs who get stacked offenses and do nothing with them(Brock Osweiler)

he deserved the mvp since it's a regular season award.

He was a good quarterback before Julio Jones, and some of his best games this season Julio did very little.

Sanu is an okay number 2, nothing special.

great running back duo, wont argue.
>>
>>74424082
oh no, he's only in the top 10 in the world, he must be terrible
>>
Loss was not Matt Ryan's fault. Their defense got gassed and some falcon went down with injuries.

Still wish that the Broncos would have made the playoffs this year.
>>
>>74424240
>Texans
>Stacked Offense
Hopkins and? Okay I like Fiedorowicz, but whatever
>>
>>74424082
>Half of the league QBs are fucking shit, teams seem to never find one to build their franchises around with
>Complaining you have an above average QB
Not everyone can be Brady
>>
>>74426002
>bledsoe
>cassel
>jimmy g
actually anyone can be

>jacoby biscuits
okay, anyone can be, as long as they're not black
>>
>>74426023
>Bledsoe, Jimmy G, Cassel = Brady
(you)
>>
>>74424682
>do jack shit the entire second half
>blame the defense
>>
>>74424082
he was pretty much a bust in the super bowl
>>
>>74424082
Better they trade for Garoppallo... I defy you to construct that name correctly off hand.

The Garop Wop has immense talent. Reminds me of Romo. I'd rather trade & take a flyer on Mahomes cuz my cum is hot for that kid desu.
>>
>>74424123
how is it possible that with over 150 million men in country, only about 18 are competent quarterbacks
>>
>>74424082
Even with Julio, Ryan is nothing more than an above average QB. Most team don't have an above average QB tho.
>>
>>74426197
nah, they're also blaming lady googoo for taking so long during the halftime show

apparently 30 minutes really cooled down sanu's fast twitch fibers and the offense was reeling from the literal reset

fucking halftime shows, amirite?
>>
>>74424082

Here is no the BS response.

Matt Ryan is a good QB but he is a better passer than QB and it is not by a small amount.

He has a stacked offense so an option is always open generally. He has a very good OL as well as a center that makes the adjustments for him at the line.

Matt can sling it about as well as anyone in the NFL but he needs to have the weapons get open and someone else handle the mental side of things. When people don't get open he takes sacks, he has shit pocket presence and needs his line to protect cause he can't feel pressure. He has little game manager sense in him and will make the wrong play at the wrong time. He looks for chunks of yardage and doesn't think "I am in FG range lets not get sacked" or "It is 3rd and 7 so I will go for 8 and not the big play". He does too much dumb shit like that.

However get him weapons who can get open and a center to handle the mental aspects and he can play elite like he did this year and man one of the best Os of all time.
>>
>>74426955

>I watched the Superbowl and now I'm an expert on Matt Ryan

Virtually nothing you wrote is true.
>>
>>74424682
Me too broncosbro me too.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.