[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Oi mate! Where's my fookin' Knighthood? How

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

>Oi mate! Where's my fookin' Knighthood?

How do you respond?
>>
You've done fuck all you tax dodging cunt, go away
>>
File: punch_pepe.png (123KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
punch_pepe.png
123KB, 785x757px
>>74408567

D-dont worry, it'll be here in a second. J-just a moment n-

Take this.
>>
File: 1464646741221.png (150KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1464646741221.png
150KB, 300x300px
>>74408567
>le tatted up footy lad
>>
Make it past the group stages with England and i will make you king.
>>
File: IMG_0157.jpg (227KB, 1014x719px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0157.jpg
227KB, 1014x719px
>Beckham inexplicably turning up to the 2010 World Cup to sit on the bench in a suit
>you now remember the mutiny led by John Terry mid-tournament against Capello
>you now remember Heskey's skills up front
>Matthew Upson
>the Jabulani
>vuvuzelas
>Gareth Barry vs Ozil
>you now remember England drawing against USA and Algeria
>you now remember Rob Green
>>
>>74408756
B-but he kicked a football on top of a double-deck bus in the Beijing 2008 Closing cemerony.
>>
>>74408567
nothing personnel, kid
>>
>>74412674
Special 1 tv was gold that worldcup
>>
File: 1480965766430.jpg (59KB, 513x510px) Image search: [Google]
1480965766430.jpg
59KB, 513x510px
>>74412674
>Speyside whiskey
>>
>>74408567
What knighthood
>>
>you will never be David Beckham's squire
>you will never go on grand adventures with him, fighting for the glory of King and Country
>you will never lovingly place his armor over his head and feel his heart beat as you strap it tight around his chest
>you will never spend all day polishing his helmet to a perfect shine
>you will never tend to his wounds and cuts as carefully as you can so it doesn't hurt him too much as you cauterize the large cut across his tattooed bicep
>you will never hold him in your arms on the battlefield as he slowly bleeds out after losing a duel to a French faggot, then as he dies, take up his arms and name and live forevermore as Sir David II of Beckham

why even live? wrong generation
>>
Bale deserves one more desu
>>
File: IMG_20160626_002228.jpg (32KB, 595x294px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160626_002228.jpg
32KB, 595x294px
>a German steals your post word for word
Hmmmmmm
>>
this was probably the worst england team i've ever seen
capello is a hack

literally everything went through lennon or whoever was on the right wing
>>
>>74412674
>Barry vs Ozil

Barry was playing the long game. He'd beat that pink eyed lazy fuck now
>>
>>74413846
>you will never hold him in your arms on the battlefield as he slowly bleeds out after losing a duel to a French faggot, then as he dies, take up his arms and name and live forevermore as Sir David II of Beckham
GELDERLAND GELDERLAND GELDERLAND
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.