[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You gotta be kidding, Venezuela. This the best you can do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: cool runnings.jpg (48KB, 702x454px) Image search: [Google]
cool runnings.jpg
48KB, 702x454px
You gotta be kidding, Venezuela.
This the best you can do?

https://youtu.be/AVcsaDha2m4
>>
Oh man thank you Hans. I keked
>>
poor lad, you can tell he's giving it his all
still pretty embarassing
>>
>>74393735
>cool runnings
10/10 comfy, other movies need not apply
>>
>>74393749
My sides are still in orbit as well.

>>74393750
Yeah, gotta admire the dedication.
>>
>never seen snow before
>qualified using roller ski back home
>couldn't practice on snow because he was detained in France over terrorist suspicion until the the cup
Hilarious
>>
>>74393735
laughin my as off

could be the sequel to the "women attempt motorcross" vid
>>
>>74393750
>>74393760

No, it is fucking embarrassing. It is the world cup for goodness sake; he is making a mockery of the sport.
>>
>>74393802
Cut him some slack dude, at least he made it to the goal alive.
>>
>>74393802
I am ignorant but I am guessing there's no qualifiers in this sport? Otherwise how did he even get to participate in the 'world cup'?
>>
>>74393812
I can only assume it's up to the participating countries to pick their "best", then they are allowed to start. Not much clue about this discipline either.
>>
>>74393807
He didn't make it to the goal. He gave up.
>>
>>74393881
Well I didn't watch the race when it was on, but at the end of the clip he reaches the goal line, crying. Or not?
>>
can't be worse than these guys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2X5goN9tEI

>Near the end of the race, Raymond Keyrouz (Lebanon) was the 129th starter. But he was so slow that he was passed by the 130th starter El-Hassan Mahta (Morocco). Both were eventually disqualified for missing gates.
>>
>>74393785
holy shit I thought you were kidding but it's actually true
what a rollercoaster of a life
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.