[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should players be role models for the future generations or is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5556.jpg (21KB, 236x330px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5556.jpg
21KB, 236x330px
Should players be role models for the future generations or is just an (((invention))) to keep dissent away? Why don't we see Catonas, Bests, Barkleys anymore?
>>
Both at the same time, of course.
>implying football players who were "rebels" weren't simply a tool to let people pretend they were against something
>>
>>74393488
You can be a violent ape without your favourite player endearing you to it
>>
>>74393529
Pretty much this. It's about genetics, not role models, OP.
>>
>>74393488
>Why don't we see Catonas, Bests, Barkleys anymore?

because the level of competition increased so much that these days undisciplined "le edgy footy lad" meme players are League 2 material at best
but keep on memeing about le ebin olden days of sport, especially eras you weren't even alive to see, back when it was about le love of le game before le evil corporate kikes took over
>>
Is putting 3 brackets around things just a way of writing air quotes?
>>
>>74393488
Stopped reading at (((
>>
>>74393973
Its a pol meme, also https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_parentheses
>>
>>74394027
> the blog's editors have explained that the symbol is meant to symbolize that the historic actions of members of the Jewish ethnicity had caused their surnames to "echo throughout history".
lel
I knew it was about jews but I thought it was meant to be a menorah.
>>
>>74393987
it doesn't even make sense the way he used it. there really should be an autmated mechanism that permabans anyone who ever posted on /pol/ from posting on all other boards
>>
>>74394040
Its all very stupid
>>
>>74394043
>he posted in pol once, ban him from the rest of the site!
This is not Reddit lad
>>
>>74393959
>because the level of competition increased so much that these days undisciplined "le edgy footy lad" meme players are League 2 material at best
This. George Best would be out of football after a month if he started his career now.

He was literally missing some away games because he was too drunk to get out of bed. Ferguson would've literally assaulted him at training ground.
>>
>>74394273
Same with Maradona
>>
>>74394273
I remember one of the Brazilian 70s meme players claimed playing 30 years ago from now is the equivalent of playing with 8 men currently due to the advancement in fitness levels and professionalism etc.
>>
>>74393488
What, like Joey Barton?
>>
>>74393488
we have balotelli. And before him we had cassano.
And totti has his moments
>>
>>74394027
>Its a pol meme
shit, I should have read the other posts before replying seriously to OP.
>>
>>74394424
Everything is a pol or tv meme
>>
>>74393488
faggot
>>74393959
>>74394043
are you the hungarian guy who makes the occasional messi bait threads? your posts are very endearing to me
>>
>>74393488
we do, like luis suarez, but (((they))) control the narrative and keep them away of the public
>>
>>74394027
It's not though. It was an addon so people could differentiate been whites and (((whites))) so you could check pure coincidences for yourself. Obviously once (((they))) realised this (((they))) started to put them around their own name to "fight back against the Nazis". So basically they ended up doing the job the addon was doing in the first place. Typical (((Jewish intelligence))) basically.

>Using your most sacred river to dispose of bodies, get washed in, drink from and use as a toilet
>Cradle of civilization

India is the best meme.
>>
>>74393488

Because too much money is being pumped in and they don't want to upset advertisers or sponsors.
>>
>>74393488
You didn't even do the jew meme right, you dumb fuck.
>>
>>74396049
reminder that Luis Suarez underwent MK-Ultra style conditioning after he bit Chellini
>>
is his hairline finally going???? :o
>>
>>74398593
he's rich enough to get it back so wgaf
>>
>>74398593
he'd get a bunch of treatments almost immediately and you'd never notice
>>
>>74393488
way more endorsement money to be made by now, a barkley wouldn't have cashed in the deals nowadays players get
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.