[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dont go to college >watch college sports >have a favorite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1460332801977.png (384KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1460332801977.png
384KB, 600x600px
>dont go to college
>watch college sports
>have a favorite college team
>never attended that college
>>
>>74389403
It really tickles the ol tootsie roll
>>
>>74389403
My university doesn't even have a football team.
>>
>>74389403
>niggers getting free scholarships to ivy league universities because they can throw a ball around
>>
what if you're a janitor at a college and post about them 24/7 and then one day get drunk and make a post that gets you serious jail time?
does that make you a legitimate supporter?
>>
>>74389403
Firs day of university tomorrow
Help me spee
>>
>>74389445
ivy league schools dont offer athletic scholarships doe
>>
>>74389445
pretty sure ivy league schools don't give athletic scholarships m8
>>
>>74389662
>>74389668
This is technically true, but they get enough shit from boosters that it doesn't matter.
>>
>>74389630
>first day of college
>in late february
>>
>>74390082
Believe it or not, the Earth isn't flat

In the Southern hemisphere we are in late summer, that's when we start classes
>>
>>74390082
americans are fucking dumb
>>
>>74389403
you forgot by far the worst one

>your favorite college team is not the college you go/went to

i go to ASU and i know Duke fans here. fucking disgusting
>>
>>74389403
You almost had me

But i have never had favorite college team

So fuck you OP LMAO
>>
>>74389630
Save your money and go to trade school.
>>
>defining your life, personality, habits and interests on what college you went to

Why do Americans do this?
>>
>>74389742
They don't have boosters either lol

The athletes are all there on 'academic' scholarships which is essentially the same thing when the coach recruiting them is saying you won't pay a die. They do get 'free shit' in terms of hella gear, free meals,
>>
>>74392995
The ivies don't give merit scholarships either pham
>>
>>74391193
I just realised people in Sydney obsess over which high school you went to like with Americans and colleges , especially amongst private school kids
>>
>>74390082
Mine starts April, fuck you.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.