[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder: on the biggest stage in basketball, an all white team

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: wisconsinkentucky.jpg (250KB, 1200x805px) Image search: [Google]
wisconsinkentucky.jpg
250KB, 1200x805px
Reminder: on the biggest stage in basketball, an all white team (with locals actually from Wisconsin) beat the best blackest team of all time that set a record for NBA draft picks
>>
>>74383518
only two of those players have done anything in the NBA tbf, you can't really imply it's the best team of all time
>>
I'm sure all the people that work with them at Hertz in 8 years will be thrilled to hear all about it.
>>
>>74383541
t. triggered cucktucky fan

The two WI players in pic related are productive NBA players, unlike Stein
>>
>Being such a cuck you need to live vicariously through others based on race

Just kill your wife's bull ffs
>>
>>74383577
If I actually had to live in Kentucky or Wisconsin I'd fucking neck myself.
>>
>>74383577
towns and booker are worlds better my man
>>
File: 1487910896164.webm (2MB, 1292x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487910896164.webm
2MB, 1292x720px
Wisconsin student here, when >we beat Kentucky it was probably the happiest sports related moment of my life.
>>
>>74383602
>in-group preference is bad

Said only white guilt cucks ever.

Wonder why the West is collapsing, Wonder why your capital has is 60% non-white with a Muslim mayor. Makes me think
>>
>>74383518
>biggest stage in basketball

I dont remember LeBron ever playing college basketball.
>>
>>74383518
This was a great game and a hilarious result. It's a shame they threw the championship game against Duke and gave us the worst possible ending.

>>74383577
Stein just put up 29 points and 10 boards in his first start filling DeMarcus Cousins' spot. He was shaking and baking, putting the ball on the floor, and and blocking shots like a mad man. Dekker has been a consistently impressive role player off the bench for the Rockets, but he hasn't done anything special like that. Kaminsky is pretty much trash.

Not to mention Towns and Booker are both looking like future all stars. Only underperformer from that Kentucky team is Lyles, and that's because he has to play behind one of the best centers in the league so he gets no playing time.
>>
>native american point guard
>black forward
>best player was from Illinois
>>
File: despair.jpg (23KB, 308x302px) Image search: [Google]
despair.jpg
23KB, 308x302px
>>74383811
That was the true national title game. A fucking 2 day turn around to then play Duke after a game like that, when Duke had a cake walk of competition and WI had the toughest ever
>>
File: Ct5V6O3UEAAPo3Z.jpg (33KB, 437x440px) Image search: [Google]
Ct5V6O3UEAAPo3Z.jpg
33KB, 437x440px
>>74383811

>that fucking webm
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.