[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>try whore yourself out to china >get told to fuck off

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: _94807099_rooney_rex[1].jpg (19KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
_94807099_rooney_rex[1].jpg
19KB, 624x351px
>try whore yourself out to china
>get told to fuck off
>"i-i-i w-wanted to stay and fight here anyway, i promise!!!"

has anyone ever been BTFO as much as this smug faggot?
>>
was hoping the club could say to him they want him to leave to increase their ambitions (like he said to the club)
>>
does rooney have the least aristocratic features of anyone alive? he looks like a career grunt from the army, happiest digging foxholes and cleaning his rifle.
or a utility company linesman braving frigid temperatures to make sure phone service to armpit, nevada stays uninterrupted.
he could be on every episode of dirty jobs and not raise an eyebrow in the us.
he looks like the guy who tries to pick a fight at the party after drinking a six pack.
he's never been more than 50 miles from his place of birth, and of this he is proud. he sees it as a badge of honor and a mark of authenticity.
he has the trump hat in camouflage and the pissing calvin sticker on his truck above the mandatory truck nuts.
send him here, brits, where he can have a normal existence.
>>
>The Chinese never wanted him in the first place

lmao
>>
>>74348721
Why would a granny fucker look like an aristocrate?
>>
LEAVE ROONEY ALONE HE'S GOAT
>>
>>74348838
Mouyes actually prefers to use Schweinsteiger in stead of the club captain.

thats how shit he is
>>
>>74348410
>has anyone been so comprehensively BTFO as much as this smug motherfucker?
>>
>>74348766
does granny fucker mean something besides "engaging in sexual congress with a grandparent"? did he do such a thing? that's just sick. we have many jokes here about the mating habits of west virginians but bedding your own grandmother is beyond the pale.
>>
I have very little knowledge of soccer, but do the Chinese have a very reputable league? Or is it like the MLS where good players go to relax for a year or two and take a nice payday before they retire.
>>
>>74348947
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/rooney-admits-sex-with-a-granny-6952363.html
>>
>>74348410
>has anyone ever been BTFO as much as this smug faggot?
Yes, Manchester United when he decided to stay hahahaha
>>
>>74348959
To be fair, a grandmother in Manchester could be in her 30s
>>
>>74348959
Lmao what a dumbass
>>
>>74348952
It's like MLS on steroids and has only really come to prominence recently
>>
>>74348766
Aristocrats and royals did some naughty things in the bedroom.
>>
File: file.png (676KB, 898x701px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
676KB, 898x701px
>tfw China have bought Willian
>tfw China have bought Tim Cahill
>tfw China have bought Demba Ba
>tfw China have bought Gervinho
>tfw China dont want you
>>
>>74349065
there is the concept of Elite Deviance in (((sociology))). I believe one of the russian monarchs was quite fond of horses.
>>
>>74349162
What is the different between Sociology and (((sociology)))?
>>
>>74349086
To be fair the deluded cunt probably wants a milly a week
>>
>>74348947
ah at least it wasn't his own grandmother. but the remainder of the details do not reflect well on his moral character.
>>
>Wooney
>Leaving the North West

He'd never live outside of the North west never mind moving to China
>>
>>74349177
the studies of C. Wright Mills and so on were legitimate surveys of social strata, their interactions, group selection and adoption, and so on.
Within the past two decades sociology has descended into SJW studies, including what's been called a replicability crisis: the results of published papers are not able to be replicated by third party academics, which is leading to a diminished standing in the academy. it's turning into butterfly collection rather than even a soft science.
>>
>>74348721
>he's never been more than 50 miles from his place of birth, and of this he is proud. he sees it as a badge of honor and a mark of authenticity.

He actually plays about 30 miles away iirc
>>
>>74348410
Welp, MLS here he comes.
>>
>>74348857
That free kick against Stoke la
>>
>>74348897
fuck, well i was close enough at least
>>
>>74348952
sort of like that, except the chinese offer the highest wages in the world, and the gap between the dometic players and the foreigners is far, far far bigger than the mls
>>
>>74348721
tldr he's a scouser.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.