[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, which overrated English team will pay 95M€ for this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

File: mbappe.jpg (177KB, 748x498px) Image search: [Google]
mbappe.jpg
177KB, 748x498px
So, which overrated English team will pay 95M€ for this guy next summer?
>>
Either Manchester-based team.
>>
>>74326365

Manure
>>
Are you really unable to post without using hyperbole, or attempting to be ironic?
>>
who?
>>
Man Utd could do with a player like Mendy
>>
File: file.png (405KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
405KB, 650x400px
None, he'll go to Madrid
>>
File: overweight homo.jpg (35KB, 592x482px) Image search: [Google]
overweight homo.jpg
35KB, 592x482px
>>74326417
Didn't Manure pay 50 million for EBLS not long ago? Why do they need another leftback?
>>
>>74326463
They need more pacy negroes and fewer chunky twinks
>>
My thread was first you fucking massive faggot >>74323696
>>
That Bernardo Silva lad is a fucking baller

Mendy and Sidibe will both be snapped up because pacey FBs are all the rage
>>
>>74326548
Sidibé is the real deal

Mendy is the weakest player of the team and will be replaced by Jorge next season, no doubt. In fact, he was at fault for 1-2 goals just today.
>>
>>74326548
City are gonna spend all the money chasing him or Verratti

They need someone in Toure's position who can do everything
>>
>>74326332
He would be worth every single cent tho
>>
>>74326376
They have Rashford though.
>>
>>74326428
he'll go to United. those madrid players were from the time Mourinho was at Madrid.
Mourinho is going to make him wait though, to develop properly at Monaco. When the time is right, he'll go get him
>>
>>74326332
Is this the guy Hanson sang about?
Is he a prophet?
>>
File: 1486218502113.png (2MB, 1923x870px) Image search: [Google]
1486218502113.png
2MB, 1923x870px
liverpool

pls...

t.liverpool fan
>>
>>74326918
He won't go right away, Mourinho will wait 2 or 3 years to see if Rashford can step up and develop to a superstriker (doesn't seem likely). Mourinho will get Mbappe then, and Rashford becomes "an important squad player" (to play as a winger and striker when needed)
>>
>>74326918
MEME ALERT
>>
>>74326613
> Verratti
> Premier League

> Classy players playing in non classy leagues

Seriously think about how weird it would have been to have guys like Zidane, Nedved or Totti plays in PL. Just ridiculous.
>>
>>74326929
Kek'd
>>
>>74326960
I'd love to see him at the club with Martial left of him, Griezmann right and Mkhitaryan through the middle. Doesn't seem like he's Mourinho's type of forward though.
>>
>>74326960
Rashford is literally Welbeck mk. 2.
>>
>>74326984
totti is a fucking cunt. everyone who has ever spoken to him knows this. absolute wanker. would be an ultra if he wasnt playing

but for example xabi alonso is classy and so is henry and they played here
>>
File: chickenconnoisseur.jpg (25KB, 603x589px) Image search: [Google]
chickenconnoisseur.jpg
25KB, 603x589px
>>74326929
>krauts in charge of humour
>>
>>74326984
Not a great deal of difference between oil money PSG and PL teams, except PL teams weren't founded after the moon landing.
>>
>>74327033
This. FUCK the moon.
>>
>>74327023
i liked it desu

whoever buys him better make an MMMMBOP song for him
>>
>>74327005
> Doesn't seem like he's Mourinho's type of forward though.
Mourinho had Benzema and Higuain. Even Milito. He'll adjust if Mbeppa is good enough like he looks. As long as he has a proper striker that can hold the ball in the bench for those moments in the matches, Mourinho will be happy.
>>
>>74327015
He's had some moments, good instinct, but is not exciting. I don't see him becoming really really good
>>
He is going to Madrid lad, he already had an offer when he was 14 and met Zidane.
>>
>>74326332
>yet another african guy with a random conglomeration of consonants in his name
What did Africans mean by this? I feel like a spaz when I have to pronounce names like 'Mbappe', 'Ngolo' and 'Mbokani'
>>
>>74327057
Those guys are a little less skilful, a little more strong than Mbappe.
>>
>>74327074
Zidane is a bald prick. He's coming the PL: the two Spanish clubs won't go for a player that young.
>>
>>74327124
Nothing is stopping them to buy him and loan him at Monaco for two years lad. And that guy is literally a CR7 and Madrid fanboy.
>>
>>74327137
>Nothing is stopping them to buy him and loan him at Monaco for two years lad.
Not their style.

>And that guy is literally a CR7 and Madrid fanboy.
Because he had a poster of CR7 in his room? Those sort of kids have lots of different football pictures and things in their rooms.
>>
>>74327137
>Nothing is stopping them to buy him and loan him at Monaco for two years lad.
Name the last time either of them did anything like that.
>>
>>74327110
Mourinho adjusts. It's good to have a stronk one but he doesn't have to be the main striker.
Remember, Mourinho ended up adopting Benzema as his main one (after pushing him to train properly, using Higuain as a carrot) even though Benzema is weaker than Higuain. Benzema's game is much better for the team overall, so he's been Real Madrid striker for 6 or 7 years ever since.
>>
>>74327160
Nah it's not because of the posters lad, he said it himself. And I don't know about Barcelona but Madrid definitively likes to loan young prospects they buy Asensio and Vallejo are an example of that.
>>
>>74327231
Maybe someone asked him what do you think of Real Madrid and he said they were pretty good. Wouldn't mean much.
>>
I am French and that guy said in the French media that he didn't want to move from Monaco till he establish himself there. After that he will go, on a top 3 club that's his career plan. He will not go in the EPL as of now, thats for sure.
>>
>>74326927
the picture is old

who the fuck supports a manager?
>>
>>74327231
Unless he was literally gushing it means fucking nothing at all. There are pictures of Harry Kane as a boy wearing an Arsenal shirt, it's completely meaningless.
>>
File: 1289240420226.gif (496KB, 295x168px) Image search: [Google]
1289240420226.gif
496KB, 295x168px
>>74327137
means literally jack shit. Ozil was a Barca fanboy
>>
>>74327278
it's from Mourinho's days. Check the publicity. Also, he looks like 14 or so

>who the fuck supports a manager?
smart people. he looks like a smart kid
>>
>>74327278
>who the fuck supports a manager?
Edgy memesters who want to be different just for the sake of it.
>>
>>74327263
Means nothing if he gets an obscene offer. Guy is a professional. He's here to maximize his earning potential.
>>
You guys were mean to the American.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.