[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>beat the Rams, Eagles, Panthers, Seahawks and Falcons >lose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

>beat the Rams, Eagles, Panthers, Seahawks and Falcons
>lose to the Giants
Does his superbowl power only work vs animals?
>>
no, he's honestly lucky he's not 0-7 in owls, every one he has won by the skin of his teeth.

Montana and Jordan didn't let it be that close.
>>
>>74320821
This
Amazing how if Brady is so good he hasn't BTFO a team in the super bowl. Montana did it twice
>>
>yfw da bears reach the Superb Owl vs Brady
>>
>>74320821

yeah, he only won 5x

what the fuck is the matter with this failure
>>
>>74321069
That he wasn't dominate and had to be bailed out by a kicker and great catches
>>
>>74321081
classic bait never gets old
>>
>>74321081
>dominate
Dominate is a verb, the word you're looking for is dominant

>brady haters in charge of proper english
>>
>>74320821
or he could've been 7-0, those two that he lost came to the wire too
>>
>>74321112
Like I give fucks
>>74321122
So? Michael Jordan for example never let a series go 7 games
>>
>>74320821
I wanna see him beat the Packers, Cowboys, Saints, Bucs or so on in the finals before I'll believe anything.
>>
>>74321138
>never let a series go to 7 games
Not in the finals at least.
>>
>there are people who still deny Brady
>>
>>74321138
Because variation in football is much higher due to one game playoffs vs a 7 game series you retarded faggot

The Pats would probably have won every Super Bowl except the Rams one if they played a 7 game series
>>
File: tumblr_o4njgfsJmX1v3rudao1_1280.jpg (139KB, 1035x1555px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4njgfsJmX1v3rudao1_1280.jpg
139KB, 1035x1555px
>>74321081

i know - i mean, look at this loser:

its like he was doing nothing and then the kicker comes in and destroys the offense and defense of the other team like a Sith Lord

what god like power does this Vinertierro have

i will never trust Bradley again

pic not related really
>>
File: giantant.jpg (90KB, 609x357px) Image search: [Google]
giantant.jpg
90KB, 609x357px
is a ant a animal?
>>
>>74320821
>>74320840
the desperate final cries of devastated montanafags

face it you old, wrinkly, shrivelled up, retarded losers, montana is second rate, a silver medal, the runnerup, aka a fucking nobody when compared to Tom Brady.

Tom Brady has solidified his position as THE UNDISPUTED GOAT
>>
File: 1484879959493.png (40KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1484879959493.png
40KB, 625x626px
>>74321081
>>
>>74320821
by that logic everyone else is lucky he's not 7-0 retard
>>
>>74327365
No, but it is a athlete
>>
>>74320840
Different era
>>
>>74327426
post saved
top keke
>>
File: WideRight-Norwood1.jpg (13KB, 250x231px) Image search: [Google]
WideRight-Norwood1.jpg
13KB, 250x231px
>>74320782
BB left his black magic intact. What started with the curse that killed the Bills, came back later to haunt him.
>>
>>74327426

This guy gets it.
>>
>>74321187
>Bucs
bait?
>>
my god were those really the teams he beat
they're all 1-2 year wonder meme teams
>>
>>74330843
On that note, the same can be said for peypey
On that note part2, I've sort of just now realized that the AFC has 2-3 consistent dominant powers while the NFC is a clusterfuck. Green Bay in the North is the only one you can say has any semblance of a hold on their division for any period of time
>>
>>74327426
Except you can't really say that. It's impossible to compare players from different eras. Would Montana have won any superbowls if he played in a different era or on a different team? How would have Brady fared if he played in a different era or on a different team? We will never know. Montana never had to worry about free agency or a cap. Brady plays at a time where the rules favor the offense.
>>
!!!! OPERATION BRADY !!!!

Currently no one on 4chan can post images. Because of this, new threads can not be made. Because of this, old threads also cannot be deleted. Even if this thread gets over 500 posts, it will still stay within the top 10 pages.

As such, we must use this opportunity to spread the good word of Tom Brady.

Praise Tom Brady. He is the greatest quarterback to ever grace the sport of football. No other human being comes close to his level of sexiness and success. His accomplishments will be praised for generations to come. Consider yourself lucky to be alive at the same as he.

Copy and paste this to another thread or you and your mom will die in your sleep tonight.
>>
>>74331079
Jokes on you. My mom already died and my dad is abusive so I wouldn't miss him anyway.
>>
>>74331096
Plus I am already dead inside.
>>
>>74320782
he loses to teams with elite pass rush
>>
>>74321081
vin was 1/3 in that game
>>
>>74331175
Vinateri kicked the game winning FG in 2 SBs.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.