[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Arsenal such a scummy club? https://twitter.com/SamE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

Why is Arsenal such a scummy club?

https://twitter.com/SamElliott_NLP/status/833806322147680260
>>
cause they are arrogant loser
>>
That serves them for having such shitty locker rooms
>>
You put your Wenger in
You put your Wenger out
You put your Wenger in
And you shake him all about
>>
>>74317597

Looks any dressing room after a match. This dork clearly never played a game in his life
>>
>>74319036
>He never cleaned up after himself

What the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>74319347
Its rude towards the janitors if you clean up after yourself, you are doing their job for them and invalidating their self-worth. They prefer it that you just leave your shit strewn about everywhere so they have a hard days work ahead of them cleaning it all up, and then they can go back home at the end of the day with the satisfaction of a job well done.
>>
>>74317597
the sutton dressing room looked exactly the same after the match. it's why clubs employ cleaning staff
>>
>>74319736
I remember being 10 years old and thinking this was funny too
>>
>>74319817
your hot pockets are ready, janny
>>
>>74319817
I agree with the burger, it's a janitor's job to clean
>>
They'd have probably used a bin if there was one, don't see it (nor in the other angle in the tweet).
>>
>painting your locker room walls shit brown
Shiggy
>>
>be soccer player
>take sip of gatorade
>throw the bottle
>>
should result in a 3-0 win for sutton 2bh absolute worstcunts
>>
>>74317597
that's a big bag
>>
>>74317597
This fucking sook on Twitter trying to shitstir
>>
>>74320070
>the state of wogs
>>
>>74317597
My middle school locker room was better than this.

>European infrastructure
>>
>>74320142
>publicly funded school
>amatuer football team

hmmmmmm
>>
>>74319845
This attitude is why India looks like a fucking dumpster on every street corner. You ask the locals and they say they shouldn't have to put stuff in a bin because it's the governments job to sort it for them. That kind of mentality is the attitude of a 10 year old and quite frankly pretty disgusting. Trust me, as someone who has worked cleaning a major campsite the janitor will still have plenty to to clean even if you act like a functioning adult and just put all your shit in a bin bag.
>>
>>74320177
>street
You fucking retard we're talking about a locker room, not the street.

Nice reaching you moron.
>>
>>74320187
So I'm assuming you grew up without a good father
>>
>>74317597
bags are still there though, maybe they tidied it up after they actually left.
>>
>milk on the radiator

this was intentionally done to spite sutton
>>
>>74320187
Why does it make a difference?

Just because you can act like a filthy animal in a locker room doesn't mean you should. It's called being a functioning member of society.
>>
>changing room looks like a changing room
wow
>>
>>74317597
What the fuck

This is genuinely worse than the changing rooms at my town's rugby club.
>>
>>74320234
as in it looks shittier, the mess is fine
>>
no respect for anyone desu.

good manners, humility and respect get you places.
>>
>>74320234
Well they are in the fifth tier, it's a similar level probably.
>>
Wenger teaches no discipline
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.