[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seriously though, what would happen if they get relegated? Will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1024px-Leicester_City.svg.png (315KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1024px-Leicester_City.svg.png
315KB, 1024x1024px
Seriously though, what would happen if they get relegated? Will Boccelli sing "Time To Say Goodbye" again? I fear that if they do go down they'll be in financial trouble and they wouldn't be able to return to the EPLel anytime soon.
>>
>something interesting actually happens
>teams gets demoted the season after while the same fucking teams win again
pathetic
>>
>get relegated
>win Champions League
>>
>>74317290

This would be the best result desu
>>
>>74317278
They transferred every drop of meme magic to the CL, they are going to relegate and win the CL.
>>
who cares we won the cup. Any of you who support mediocre teams would trade a lifetime of being competitive for a title.
>>
>>74317654
>we
>>
>>74317278
>if they do go down they'll be in financial trouble
Moreso than any club which gets relegated?
>>
>>74317654
It's not fucking worth it, if this team is going to languish in League 1 or the Championship for a decade, would've rather won another League Cup and more EPL football
>>
>>74317658
>kami
>>
>>74317661
and Liverpool wish Stevie G didn't slip and cost them the title.

All I care about is champions league. If we win this we're better than most EPL clubs.
>>
>>74317668
Obviously, any club that wins the CL and the the title is automatically a Big Club(R), Laverploo would lose the Big Club(R) title as they only have 1 (one) CL title
>>
>>74317278
How the fuck can you win the champions league yet get relegated? Smh
>>
>>74317668

Let's be completely honest, in all likelihood >you are gonna get fucking pumped by Sevilla
>>
>>74317278
>I fear that if they do go down they'll be in financial trouble and they wouldn't be able to return to the EPLel anytime soon.

This happens all the time though. The parachute payments are big and clubs like Wolverhampton are buying from Benfica. Though what's funny is Leicester gave everybody new contracts and probably removed relegation wage drops. So they can only wish somebody will bid on Wes Morgan.
>>
>>74317739
Why are epl teams such trash in champions league
>>
>>74317751
Can't all play in babby leagues
>>
>>74317739
Leicester in the UCL is a different Leicester, we all saw that, Porto 5-0 doesn't count because it was the U23s + Okazaki.

Also, Leicester not winning any games in 2017 was a plan of Ranieri's genius so Sevilla puts out the U23s and gets pumped instead
>>
>>74317278
it's hard to tell how bad for leicester relegation would be
their wage bill as a portion of revenue was around 56% last year, provided they didn't hurl too much money at their star players to get them to stay then they should be alright
winning the title should have drummed up some revenue for them as well as champions league money so if they were smart they should have balanced this nicely

For example Newcastle's wage bill was 50% of their revenue before they got relegated, it was relatively easy to trim the squad down for life in the Championship
bringing in Rafa helped a lot as the fans had a cult figure to idolise, but Ranieri brought them a PL title so he has the same effect provided the fans don't blame him for the relegation too much

the big worry is, if they get relegated they lose CL money and PL money, their wage bill is now huge compared to revenue, so their squad is going to need a hefty clearout because of the new contracts they gave to so many players
>>
>>74317750
>>74318235
There already is a relegation wage drop of 40% in their contracts.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.