[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are people acting like he wont architect a 5-0 win vs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 1

why are people acting like he wont architect a 5-0 win vs psg at the new camp?
>>
>amerilard talking about divegrass
>>
because "people" don't take hallucinogenic drugs like you OP
>>
messi is finished
>>
one really bad game and people are acting like the team is finished. get a grip on yourselves.
>>
anime villain messi is the best messi
>>
he hasn't even unleashed the beard power yet
>>
>new camp

kys
>>
>>74290654
>use camp nou, football, etc.
hey dumb amerilard use your own language

>use new camp, soccer, etc
hey dumb amerilard stop using made up words

just say you hate americans doing anything with soccer and be done with it. don't pick random irrelevant things to complain about.
you think i'd give a shit if some spanish speaking person said "Estadio de Cowboys" or whatever? fuck no.
i get it though. real americans hate soccer. and non-americans hate us talking about soccer because we give them shit about being poor comunistas.

this is supposed to be a board about sports, not constant retreads of the same ethnic insults ad nauseam.
>>
>>74290654
btw, if you listen to english pundits and commentators they use new camp all the time. except nobody gives a shit.

reminds of the time the netherlands complained about us broadcasters calling the netherlands "holland".
to this day mexico uses holland to talk about the whole country and nobody cares. i wonder why.
>>
>>74290444
i can buy barcelona scoring 5 goals

i just dont buy them doing it without conceding at least 3.
>>
>>74290845
5-3 would still be an epic game
>>
as much as he does, there's no way for him to play CB or take meme stegens position, so Barcelona is as good as dead.
Also he will kick Enrique out.
I just wish Messi spoke his words before managers are appointed to him, it seems he only speaks if things go wrong.
>>
>>74290444
>implying that Messi shines in big games anymore

he's been shit in big games since some years already. the only one who shows up in the big stage is suarez
>>
>>74290845
This. Defense being shit. A 5-1 with PSG goal in stoppage time would be glohilarious.
>>
>>74290904
Not shit, but not clutch neither.
>>
>>74290444
He will be "injured", just like that time against Bayern.
>>
>>74290505
> euroboo American being a self hating cuck

Fucking pathetic
>>
>>74290444
how exactly is he gonna keep PSG from scoring?
>>
>>74291433
He's probably a Mexican
>>
>>74291419
Except didn't he actually have an injury filled season that year?

Wasn't that the year where they got BTFO by PSG, but he came on and saved the day?
>>
>>74290840
they're just mispronouncing "nou," my dude
>>
>>74290444

Eh, I've seen stranger things.

Like orchestrating a 31 unanswered points slaughter to win the super bowl.

I wonder if Messi truly is Brady-tier GOAT
>>
>>74291751
>didn't he actually have an injury filled season that year?
no. he had that injury in early april in 1st leg PSG, but he still played 30 minutes in the return leg, 90 minutes in the bayern 4-0 and 30 min in athletic 2-2. then he was "injured" for the bayern return. then he had another injury when the season was practically over.

> but he came on and saved the day?
he came on but it was Pedro.
>>
>>74290821
true! now BTFO
>>
>can't do shit against PSG in the CL knockout stage
>needs only 4 minutes to score against the almighty Leganes
He's such a big game player lmao
>>
>>74291497
Being this obsessed>>74291751
>>
>>74290444
>using "architect" as a verb
You're not smart. Just kill yourself.
>>
>>74292953
my intelligence is irrelevant.
what matters is what people think about Barcelona vs psg on march 8th.
>>
>>74290444
No one has come back from being 4-0 down after the first leg in the UCL. Ever. And the way the first leg went, no one's expecting it to happen now.
>>
>>74295156
i actually feel bad for psg.
just like how i felt bad for the falcons at halftime of the super bowl.
>>
>>74290444
Because he's not going to.
>>
>>74292953
You can use architect as a verb. It's quite literally in the dictionary as a noun and verb.
>>
>>74295271
he probably means me using that word as a verb is me trying to sound smart when i'm really not.

but, the good news is that doesn't matter at all. football or soccer or whatever you want to call it is the most important thing.
>>
did you watch them today OP?
>>
lol they could only score 2 v a la liga relegation team and one was a dubious pen

Barcelona are finished

Barcelona in for Koeman
>>
>>74295433
yeah, they sucked. but so did psg. but really, so what? that's one league game after a pretty intense CL game. that's why these knee jerk reactions are so ridiculous. barcelona are too good to be counted out
>>
>>74290444
yeah like they did agaisnt bayern 4 years ago? barcelona is going to get rekt again at home cap this
>>
>>74290444
If he does I'll get a tattoo of Ronaldo Tsuuuing on my back
>>
>>74300221
i already capped it so i can blast it on here when barca comes back
>>
>>74300221
You mean the match he didn't play in?
>>
>>74300453
he played when they lost 4-0 and then lost 3-0 without him , so him not playing is actually an improvement
>>
>>74306122
>lógica portuguesa
>>
If there is one guy on the whole planet who could make it possible, it's him.
Will it happen? I doubt it, could he do it? Yes ofc.
>>
>amerilard talking about divegrass
>>
>>74306418
>amerilard talking about amerilard talking about divegrass
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.