[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like a retard for having to ask if all NBA games are nationally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1481311524197.jpg (94KB, 836x678px) Image search: [Google]
1481311524197.jpg
94KB, 836x678px
I feel like a retard for having to ask if all NBA games are nationally televised in the us.
>>
>>74281728
nope, just the important games

Most teams have their own TV station, and broadcast all the games
>>
File: 1480316503526.png (344KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1480316503526.png
344KB, 655x527px
So if I live in bumblefuck nowhere and want to watch a spergs game I would be fucked some of the time if I don't have internet or pay per meme?
>>
Just the major ones desu. Others will be found on cable networks or on special order sports channels.
>>
They are not. only about 15% are
>>
>>74281869
correct
>>
File: 1458847650943.jpg (19KB, 231x244px) Image search: [Google]
1458847650943.jpg
19KB, 231x244px
Is this why pop got assblasted by stern for resting players on christmas day back in whenever and it's ok for lebron to sit out garbage time games
>>
>>74281869
yoursportsinhd.com
has all the games live and then archives them, and it's free
>>
>>74281728
no, just the "top games" or whatever 2 teams have the largest market, or just some retarded matchup that makes no sense (fuck you ESPN)
>>
Only like 8 a week
>>
>>74281869
Some games play at the same time so you might have to watch the one closest to your region.
>>
>>74283593
It wasn't on Christmas, but at the end of November.

It was on the second half of a back to back at the end of a six game road trip. So Pop decided to rest and send them back to SA ahead of time. Some theorized it was in protest of the NBA's scheduling practices.

He rests players all the time, so the only reason it got any attention is because the game was national vs. the Heat and in November. When, it can be argued, legs are still fresh and there's no need to rest.

Besides that the Spurs nearly pulled it out despite lacking important players.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.