[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why did the NBA move the all star game out of NC because of transgender

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

why did the NBA move the all star game out of NC because of transgender bathroom laws but allow the Hornets to still play there?
>>
nobody goes to hornets games anyway
>>
File: baby_has_chosen_a_gender.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
baby_has_chosen_a_gender.png
2MB, 1334x750px
>>74278783
THIS

also be glad NC at least took a stance against genderfluid degeneracy
>>
Because Hollywood celebrities playing in the game would get buttfrustrated
>>
Fuck the NBA
>>
>>74278756
Are you not able to understand the difference between changing the location of an easily movable all-star game versus changing the location of a franchise?

Or are you just baiting and trying to stir the pot?

I'm assuming it's the former.

Sad.
>>
>>74279076
just seems hypocritical
and franchises move all the time
don't be so dramatic
>>
File: 1464022409884.jpg (36KB, 416x421px) Image search: [Google]
1464022409884.jpg
36KB, 416x421px
Virtue signaling.

They're still doing business with China btw
>>
>>74279076
do you understand that former is the first option and latter is the second option?
>>
>>74278837
does that kid have a tattoo?
>>
>>74279099
Not really, since moving a team costs significantly more money, red tape, and bureaucracy than moving the location of an allstar game.

And even if it was hypocritical (which it isn't), hypocrisy has nothing to do with the legitimacy of an argument or stance.

>>74279162
Yes, I do understand that. I was implying that OP was an idiot rather than baiting.
>>
>>74279395
how is it not hypocritical to move one game because you don't agree with something but continue to allow 41 games be played there
>>
>>74279539
Once again, are you unable to recognize the difference between an all-star game and an actual team?

For an all star game we just move the location of the host city. Nothing changes from an ownership standpoint and there are 29 other stadiums that can potentially host the weekend.

Not to mention, that even if it is hypocritical, it doesn't invalidate anything. It's a logical fallacy to assume that because one is hypocritical that their argument/statement/actions are incorrect. It's called the "Tu quoque" fallacy.
>>
>>74279698
if an organization feels strongly enough to deny a city of an all star game weekend and the economic impact that will befall the city then they can easily move the Hornets to a temporary location

see the New Orleans Saints when hurricane Katrina hit
>>
>>74279758
False equivalency. Moving an allstar game and an entire team are leagues apart in difficulty. Far from "easy".

And once again, hypocrisy has no bearing on the validity of an action.
>>
>>74278756
Finally, a bathroom for a transbaby like me.
>>
>>74278756
As someone who is transage (I'm really an 8 year old boy), the NBA should make it mandatory that I or other transage people get shown on the kisscam kissing our 8 year old girlfriends.

FBI please note this is satire and don't raid me
>>
Why do people complain about the backlash to this law as empty 'virtue signaling' and then completely ignore the fact that the law itself is basically unenforceable and was only passed to rile up retarded Southerners about an issue that didn't really exist?
>>
>>74284747
>backlashing against something you think is unenforceable in the first place isn't empty virtue signaling
>>
>>74284769
I'm pointing out the hypocrisy, not suggesting that the backlash wasn't virtue signaling
>>
>>74284747
Very traps IRL are actually passable senpai.
>>
>>74284822
Very few*
>>
>>74278756

Anybody else notice how half the lower bowl of that arena was empty all night?

All those rich people and corporate faggots they give all the tickets too, all got too fucked up trying to party in New Orleans during the collision of Mardi Gras and Black Mardi Gras (NBA ASW), and couldn't even make it to the show. Sad.
>>
>>74279311
>does that kid have a tattoo?

yep. you know how it is for libcuck parents: let kids make their own decisions because being the "cool" parent is more important than being a good parent.
>>
>>74278756
>America has levitating dwarfs

Has science gone too far??
>>
File: ena8yyortm_1ltuokf.png (55KB, 590x288px) Image search: [Google]
ena8yyortm_1ltuokf.png
55KB, 590x288px
>>
It's literally the most asinine bullshit you can possibly come up with. Fuck the NBA and fuck the NCAA especially; the state of North Carolina basically runs college basketball and they are passing all these insane resolutions and punishments to fans in the state because they would rather not have men pissing in the stall next to little girls.

http://www.businessinsider.com/north-carolina-hb2-ncaa-championships-bathroom-law-2017-2
>>
>>74290816

Mentally ill men as well.
>>
>>74278756
why did Paypal decide not put an office there when it has offices/does business in countries 100x harsher on gays? (and women) (including saudi arabia)

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/country-worldwide
>>
>>74279076
i guess there were just virtue signalling then

and they dont really care about the issue at hand

sad
>>
>>74290816
Mentally ill men still piss next to little girls, just as they did ten years ago. And it's still illegal if they peep over the stall. The major issue at stake was the inability to sue in state courts for discrimination over sexual orientation. In short, HB2 made it legal to fire someone for being gay.
>>74291033 Paypal tacitly said that they were penalizing NC's government because they should know better. They also knew that making a statement in NC was about 1000x more likely to result in a positive outcome for the GBLTBBWSADF community than trying to tell the Saudis what to do.
>>
>>74286209
i was thinking the same, what is that thing?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.