[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>england was close to lose one place in champions league >give

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: staty.png (46KB, 796x580px) Image search: [Google]
staty.png
46KB, 796x580px
>england was close to lose one place in champions league
>give 4th place extra place in CL

fuckers
>>
This. Fuck uefa
>>
>>74271914
How is the Austrian bundesliga that high up?
>>
It was mostly due to the Italian clubs whining kek.

Anyway, why do you give a fuck?
I'd be way happier if a club like Arsenal or Liverpool got 4th and didn't get CL football. It'd be funny as fuck.

All you other euros seem to care about coefficients way more than us.
>>
>Wlochy
>Niemcy
>Szkocja
>and some others that I don't even want to type out

'Anglia' does make sense but its still weird to me - I'm from a bit of the UK that's called 'East Anglia' so its like Poles founded it.
>>
>>74272196
>us
>>
Fuck UEFA this is fucking garbage bullshit
>>
File: 810371.jpg (404KB, 1160x772px) Image search: [Google]
810371.jpg
404KB, 1160x772px
>>74271914
>portugal below ruskies
>falling for the Ligue 1 meme
>>
File: Apu goggles.jpg (34KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
Apu goggles.jpg
34KB, 655x527px
So Poland has kept somehow the ancient Roman name for Spain.
>>
File: hup holland hup.png (55KB, 534x629px) Image search: [Google]
hup holland hup.png
55KB, 534x629px
>>74271914
>Our league is now worse than Belgium, Czechia and Switzerland
>>
>>74271914
forza Wlochy
>>
>>74271914
>Wlochy
>Niemcy
>>
Fuck me ! Why is Eredivisie so low ?
>>
>>74271914
Problem, Bartek?
>>
>>74272214
włochy - The Volcae were a tribal confederation constituted before the raid of combined Gauls that invaded Macedonia c. 270 BC and fought the assembled Greeks at the Battle of Thermopylae in 279 BC. The word was also borrowed by the Slavs, who used it to refer to the Vlachs. Polish applied it not only to Vlachs (Wołosi) but also Italians (Włosi).

anglia - The Angles were one of the main Germanic peoples who settled in Britain in the post-Roman period.

niemcy - literally in polish "mute". Germans were first non slavs that Poles met back in the days and they could not communicate with them.
>>
>>74272376

Ajax can't even get out of the group stages anymore
>>
>>74272196
>>All you other euros seem to care about coefficients way more than us.

This, anyone British who goes on about coefficients is a shutin nerd. Fewer teams in Europe is better because it allows for more making fun of your bandwagining mates.
>>
>>74271914
>Wlochy
>>
>>74272376
>>74272509

Dutch FA is absolutely fucking terrible

In pretty much every other league, clubs that play CL/EL get an extra day free after playing in those competitions before they have to play in the domestic league

Not in Eredivisie

Also in most other leagues if a club is able to sustain itself, even with super high debts, noone gives a shit. In the Netherlands if you have debts as a club you are pretty much immediately blocked from doing transfers, threatened with point deductions if you dont get your shit in order and eventually they take away your pro license. Commendable I suppose, but incredibly naive if you want to compete with other leagues

Finally the number 20 of the EPL gets yearly TV money that doubles the entire yearly budget of a club like Ajax, players no longer want to play for Dutch teams when they can make triple the salary sitting on the bench for Cardiff or Hull
>>
>>74272244
>being this obsessed with us

Really make me think...
>>
>Włochy
>Niemcy
>>
Thankyou Arsenal
>>
>>74272912
It's a damn shame. Whenever I've been to an Eredivisie game (been to a few in recent years) I've always enjoyed it, entertaining football and good, knowledgeable supporters. The best emerging talents get picked off far too soon by leagues with bigger budgets.
>>
>>74273063

The new reality in the Eredivisie is that your top players are 18-22 years old. Then they get sniped by Premier League clubs or go to Italy/Spain/Germany.

If you are 24+ and play in the Eredivisie that basically means you are not good enough to play in the top leagues

Its sad but what can you do. Shit like these new UEFA rules where the top four leagues get four CL spots just makes it worse. Soon it will just be a tournament where the top 6 of England/Germany/Italy/Spain play eachother with a handful of cannon fodder
>>
>>74272376
The Dutch are putting all the emphasis on F1 now.
>>
>>74273913

the Netherlands is a strange country when it comes to sports. Compared to other countries pro athletes receive almost no money at all. Yet in the weirdest sports there is a Dutch person dominating or at least challenging the top

>F1 (Verstappen)
>WMMA (de Randamie)
>Kickboxing/K1
>Darts (van Gerwen)
>Speedskating (Kramer, Wüst, Knegt, etc)
>Field hockey
>Male gymnastics (Zonderland)
>Football (Robben)
>Cycling (Vos, Dumoulin, etc)
>Swimming (Kromowidjojo)
>Snowboarding (Sauerbreij)
>Athletics (Schippers)
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.