[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else is going to bandwagon America when they win the World

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: USA_Soccer_Team_logo.svg.png (102KB, 1200x1656px) Image search: [Google]
USA_Soccer_Team_logo.svg.png
102KB, 1200x1656px
Who else is going to bandwagon America when they win the World Cup in some 10 years?

>inb4 chicano
>>
>>74266114
I started bandwagon USA when they tied 1-1 to the poms
>>
not really, but I'm looking forward to when the world realists how GOAT concacaf teams are and give us around 5 more world cup slots
>>
>>74266114
I will be the first to shitpost on spee and pretend to be a /lifelong/ divegrass fan if this ever happens
>>
I usually root for England, but if the USA starts playing with actual players I may watch.
>>
>>74267092
Kys Benedict
>>
>>74267222
I'm 1/12 Cherokee and 7/16ths British, so I root for England
>>
>>74267250
>1/12 Cherokee
>1/12

LMAO
>>
>>74267250
>muh heritage
My dad is litteraly from the Holland and i cheer for USA before the netherlands faggot
>>
>>74267289
Why? They suck, none of their players even play for Bayern Munich or Real Madrid
>>
>>74267409
Becaise im American
>>
>>74267250
MUH HERITAGE
U
H

H
E
R
I
T
A
G
E
>>
>>74267289
>USA or Holland
>Have a combined total of less world cups than England

Democrat?
>>
What is the best place in the United States, someone who hates the NFL, the MLB (major league baseball) NBA and the NHL, and who only loves and only likes soccer and major league soccer (MLS)?
>>
>>74267519
San Francisco
Los Angeles
NYC

Basically metropolitan cities. But learn to like MLB, baseball is really a great sport
>>
It’s the 2026 World Cup, hosted in the USA. The Finals. England versus the United States. It’s the 250th anniversary of America, July 4th. For England it’s the 60th anniversary of their only World Cup win. This is for all the marbles.

The game begins and it’s clear that it’s 1776 all over again. We beat. The. Shit. Out of them. America are world champions of soccer. Fireworks go off. 3 f-22 raptors do a flyover of the stadium. The entire us navy is in formation, and fire their guns off all at once.

In a small cemetery in rural Virginia something stirs. George Washington rises from the grave. As the country rejoices he stumbles into the White House. From the Oval Office he gives an address, and declares soccer to be America’s new national pastime. Suddenly, a rumble. It’s the Soviet Union - they’re back. Not for long. Washington kicks a soccer ball so hard that it decapitates Stalin and destroys the Kremlin. As Washington is performing his touchdown dance Jesus descends from heaven. He applies for American citizenship. As he and Washington head back to the pearly gates, riding a celestial Harley Davidson, Washington looks back down on the nation one last time and says

“God bless america”
>>
>actually rating the confederate states of trumpistan
LMAOing @ your life kiddo
I for one welcome our new chinese overlords.
>>
>>74267519
I admire your persistence after all these years
>>
>>74267519
Seattle or Denver
>>
>>74267651
nice read have an upvote fellow redditor
>>
>>74267651

Im in tears
>>
>>74267651
Got too unrealistic in the part where England made the finals.
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 99x96px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 99x96px
>>74266114
HAHAHA
USA team sucks
they are gonna get eliminated by some south american non country
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.