[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you rather be a backup qb with a 10/10 wife or a star qb

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

File: AJ McCarron vs Matty Ice.jpg (103KB, 995x640px) Image search: [Google]
AJ McCarron vs Matty Ice.jpg
103KB, 995x640px
Would you rather be a backup qb with a 10/10 wife or a star qb with a gross tranny wife?
>>
>>74263367
star qb, because you can always ditch the wife and get 10 new
>>
>>74263454
and because you like trannys
>>
File: wilt 2.jpg (70KB, 804x977px) Image search: [Google]
wilt 2.jpg
70KB, 804x977px
>>74263367
>being a rich successful athlete and getting married
i would rather be the player smart enough to not have a wife
>>
mccarron's bitch is so overrated
>>
>getting married
>>
>>74263498
>tfw DeAndre Jordan is possibly one of Wilt's bastards
>>
I'd rather be Stafford
>>
Backup qb is legit the best job on the planet
>>
>>74264393
t. alex moran
>>
File: bobby hold head.jpg (47KB, 558x564px) Image search: [Google]
bobby hold head.jpg
47KB, 558x564px
>>74264406
>Romanians watch Blue Mountain State

What a time to be alive.
>>
>>74264507
the perks of being a piracy hotspot
>>
>>74263602
That can't be the same girl unless she got some quality implants
>>
>>74263602
>bolt-ons

fuckoutahere
>>
>>74263498
To be fair, if they have a prenup, the wife is highly motivated to stay hot and be subservient so she can stay rich. So, she'll keep it tight, get implants, bleach her asshole, whatever it takes. Not exactly like marrying your college sweetheart who gets fat and stops having sex with you after marriage.

Plus a lot of these QBs are dumb white boys from the South who think they're supposed to get married because that's what good folk do.
>>
File: enragedlesadfrogmeme.jpg (36KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
enragedlesadfrogmeme.jpg
36KB, 500x500px
>>74264507
>tfw it all went to shit after season 1
>>
>>74264598
after the pilot***

still enjoyed it tho
>>
rather just be a below average white starting qb in the SEC. even being covered in shit-flingingly retarded tattoos can stop you.
>>
>>74267529
Looks like he got run over but the tire tracks are permanent.
>>
>>74264567

m8 have you ever fucked a broad with fakes? they're pretty great in their own way
>>
Literally nothing wrong with being a backup qb journeyman, I'll take the hot wife
>>
>>74267640

yeah, i don't know why anybody WOULDN'T want this.

comfy reps as the decoy qb in practice, team baseball cap or beanie on the sideline, cool earpiece thingy, clipboard with printouts of live game action, still get paid like a rockstar
>>
>be grill
>start dating back up QB for Redskins cause hey it's better than dating another k street bro or u street hipster
>starting QB has exploding knees
>my bf/now fiance is now starter
>try not to freak out too much cause it's the redskins and there is no way he can succeed with them
>people are talking about Cousins making 20-24 mil a year now
>hfw the geek back up QB for redskins turned into a golden goose
>>
>>74267798

plus she gets the whitest guy in the dc area

which is a tough race to win
>>
>>74263367
star
>>
>>74263472
Yes, aaaaand because I like trannys
>>
Since he likes men, I'll just cuck him and his wife and get a 2-for-1 deal
>>
Sorry if this is inappropriate, but I can't get over how beautiful the left woman's lower back is, it's near perfect

I don't even want sex, just an opportunity to vigorously massage it until it makes krackling sounds and she feels like mush
>>
>>74263367
Ryan married an atheletic chick IIRC, gonna be watching his sons tear up the NFL after he retires ala Archie Manning. I would take that route.
>>
>>74269055
Trannies can't get pregnant anon.
>>
>>74263367
matt ryan is the biggest choker in the history of the superbowl

no surprise he likes to gag on cock
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.