[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Teams that represent the collective degeneracy known as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

>pic-related
>>
File: achtually.jpg (16KB, 409x453px) Image search: [Google]
achtually.jpg
16KB, 409x453px
>the collective degeneracy known as millennials
>>
>>74259753
All millennials are degenerate.

Therefore collective is the proper term, Muhammad.
>>
>>74259767

oh ignore the filename I wasn't trying to correct you, it's just that that's how I picture someone who would use the phrase "the collective degeneracy known as millenials"

it's probably grammatically incorrect too but I don't really care
>>
>>74259821
Can someone tell me why millennials are obsessed with projection?
>>
>>74259834

>projection
>all millenials are degenerate
>everyone born between the early 1980s and mid 1990s is degenerate
>>
>>74259871
Prove to me they're not then rather than resorting to being a hypocrite, millennial
>>
>>74259884

you're making the assertion friend

prove to me that the hundreds of millions of people born in that timespan are degenerates
>>
>>74259871
OP is a self proclaimed 17 year old. Report him for underageb&/repost/spam and stop replying to him
>>
If you're not a millennial then you shouldn't be on 4chan
>>
>>74259960
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/02/03/7-reasons-millennials-are-the-worst-generation/

>>74259967
18 years old. I turned 18 on January 3rd. Learn to make better assumptions, millennial
>>
>>74259983
That makes you a millennial you fucking moron
>>
>>74259884
Millennials are having less sex and doing less drugs than boomers
>>
>>74260004
>1999
>millennial
Who's the fucking moron again?
>>
who /genzed/ here
>>
Seahawks
>>
>>74260004
People born in 1999 aren't millennials you fucking moron.

Millennials were born during 1982-1998. Gen Z starts in 1999.
>>
I'm 32 and I'm a Warriors fan since Curry arrived, fuck you, I am supporting the beauty in the game and good basketball, no matter what team it is.
>>
File: pls kill me.png (108KB, 506x362px) Image search: [Google]
pls kill me.png
108KB, 506x362px
>There are now people posting on 4chan from the next societal generation
>There are people on 4chan with no memory of 9/11 making 9/11 jokes
>tfw I'm still here
>>
>>74260732
Please leave, you're making me feel old and failure-y
>>
>thinking an entire population thinks a certain way because of the year they were born

sure is Chinese new year in here.
>>
The Seahawks and you're dumb.
>>
>>74259736
Every young generation is shit on. It's purely retarded.
>>
>>74259983
>Literal buzzfeed-tier ""news"" article
>>
OP already got all the teams you need desu
>>
>>74259983
>>74260529
so you're even worse than

you're a fucking child, no one cares about your irrelevant opinions on anything
ALSO

>prove to me that the hundreds of millions of people born in that timespan are degenerates
>posts breitbart as his rebuttal
literally might as well post TMZ or buzzfeed
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.