[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck is this guy retiring this early? Was good as ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Why the fuck is this guy retiring this early?

Was good as ever yesterday night.
>>
File: 1446728490520.jpg (217KB, 890x500px) Image search: [Google]
1446728490520.jpg
217KB, 890x500px
based lahm is probably a low-key sexual hedonist

dude just wants to have endless orgies

im still hoping he rethinks it
>>
>>74249309
This.
>>
I don't think he still enjoys football
>>
Sooner or later he will replace Hoeness. This guy has a plan and being an active player until 35 is not part of it.
>>
He invests into companys and has his own holding company "Philipp Lahm Holding"

He doesnt need to kick a single football in his life anymore to earn his money
>>
>>74249255
Arsenal can make any player look good.
>>
File: 78700204.jpg (47KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
78700204.jpg
47KB, 499x499px
>>74250129
except their own players
>>
>>74249255
He listens to his body and wants to retire while he's still able to perform at the peak level. He's probably intelligent enough to keep playing until 35, he just won't be playing for Bayern at that time and that's something he doesn't want to do.
>>
He is probably the most overrated player in football today to be fair
>>
>>74250162
That was the joke, you mouth-breather.
>>
>>74250230
him and Ronaldo, yes

then again i heard Ronaldo played as an actual winger against Napoli and did very well.
>>
He want's to be alone for now.

But he'll be back
>>
>>74250230
Idiot
>>
>>74249255
Winner of:
>Champions League
>Bundesliga
>German cup
>European supercup
>Club world cup
>Euro's
>World Cup

that's what you do when you cross the finish line. you stop.
>>
>>74249255

well he said himself that he's not as good as he used to be and that's the reason he's retiring
>>
>>74251354
>Euro's
yup he won it when he was fucking 13
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.