[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>eleven (11) days since our last championship >no end to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4

File: 1486354112053.png (1012KB, 950x750px) Image search: [Google]
1486354112053.png
1012KB, 950x750px
>eleven (11) days since our last championship
>no end to the drought in sight

How the FUCK do we cope, bros?
>>
;_;
>>
File: new york boston.jpg (11KB, 455x150px) Image search: [Google]
new york boston.jpg
11KB, 455x150px
>>
>>74248657
>our
kek you're not a Bruin, Celtic, Patriot or Red Sox member so stop acting like their wins and trophies are your wins and trophies

What a faggot
>>
>>74249221
>have twice as many teams
>still need to include irrelevant league chips from the stone age to get ahead
>>
>>74250516
you can cut out the nets, islanders, jets, and mets and we'd still have more
>>
>>74249221
>AAFC
>PCHA

??????
>>
>>74249221
why are new yorkers so damn insecure about their shitty city?
>>
>>74248657

I hate BAWWWWWston but I'd root for the Celtics to knock Cavs and Warriors off their smug perch.
>>
fuck bros
>>
>>74250534

>nets, jets, mets

Why do New yorkers insist on all their "other" teams rhyming?
>>
>>74255988
>would root for one of the whiniest and bitchiest teams in the NBA
baka. Celtics are SOFT
>>
>>74249221
Remove the teams that don't actually play in the state of New York.
>>
What makes Irish racist alcoholics so good at sports?
>>
>>74249221
Why are you counting teams that play in New Jersey? That doesn't even make sense

New Yorkers have become very insecure when it comes to Boston
>>
Boston is the one obsessed. I wore my Yankees hat in Boston and people were spazzing out. It was hilarious
>>
>>74260095
this

I have a few new york roommates and they hate that they were born 10 years too late, they missed the Yankees Dynasty but got to see the Patriots Dynasty lol
>>
>>74249221
lol i posted this and then left the thread and damn all these (yous)

boston sissies easy to trigger as always
>>
fuck dude idk
>>
FUCK BOSTON
>>
piss off
>>
>>74248657
Still waiting on my Celts to win the chip against the Warriors this year
>>
it's not fair ;_;
>>
>>74260374
lol this
>>
>>74260180
New Yorkers have turned into complete cucks
>>
>>74267097
no bostonians have turned into cocky assholes
>>
>>74249221
These Boston fucks are just mad that no matter what they do, in real life people would rather live in New York

Hell most people think Boston is some New York suburb
>>
>>74271933
To the Boston Grady areas one most populated parts of the country what the fuck are you talking about?

I hate how fucking annoying New Yorkers are and how insecure holy shit

I can smell New York City all the way from New Haven in the sidewalks are absolutely disgusting the entire city smells like water trash enjoy your fucking immigrants
>>
>>74273978
greater area
>>
Which town is the best in Mass?
>>
>>74276987
Any town south of worcester
>>
>>74258038
Its Long Island's fault, thats were the fans of those teams are and they are fucking mutants.
>>
File: elusive6.png (788KB, 853x862px) Image search: [Google]
elusive6.png
788KB, 853x862px
>>74277396
i think you mean any town west of wustah
exept the greater springfield area and gardner
also greenfield because fuck green wave
>>
File: 1478290823373.jpg (22KB, 607x162px) Image search: [Google]
1478290823373.jpg
22KB, 607x162px
>tfw you want to like Boston teams, but the "Irish-Americans" are no longer really part of the family

I guess this is how the English feel about Aussies and Canadians..
>>
>>74277885
dude anything west of the brookfields is dragon land

Ive been to Barre and that shit before, its just trees
>>
>>74278639
trees and a heroine highway to the NBA hall of fame
leading to western ct where people who should be pats fans are NY fans
>>
>>74278639
>>74280602
Bostonfag here, literally cannot comprehend what is beyond 495 except Springfield and some lib happy schools

Redpill me on Western Mass bros
>>
Hey why is Boston so obsessed with New York?
>>
>>74282520
Because Boston has a shittier accent, shittier skyline, shittier transit, shittier Mafia, shittier bars, etc.

They're the largest city north of New York, but that's like being the best hockey player in Somalia, so they've got a massive Napoleon complex.
>>
I dont feel bad for Boston
>>
>>74282520
>>74282671
Maybe in the 70s but NYC has really turned into a spic and nigger haven, I mean the city smells god awful and the people are complete assholes

NYC used to be awesome but nowadays its just really run down

New Yorkers do love to talk about Boston though, thats for sure
>>
>>74282520
Its the other way, this is a boston thread and new yorkers felt the need to respond
>>
WOW
>>
>>74249221
How many championship teams are from Manhattan exactly?
>>
Guys I don't know how much longer I can wait without seeing one of out teams in playoffs.
>>
>>74292696
Its been 2 weeks since the Super Bowl... damn
>>
>>74282505
"western"mass is everything west of quabbin which provides water for everyone west of it
CONNECTICUT RIVER / I91
>northfield
THE private high school of the united states
>gill
gill billies
>leyden
forrest folk
>greenfield
FUCK GREENFIELD but no it's alright but it's the first stop on the heroine highway. anthony bordane did a "parts unknown" about it
>shelburne falls
RDJ did a film called "the judge" here. people thought that the waterfalls were cgi but they actually look that great. cozy as fuck
>montague
that's home. it has 5 villages but essentially 2 parts, turners(large town), montague(farms) center and millers falls(small town)
>deerfield
for kids that are rich but not smart.some old biuldings
>sunderland
farmtown., there's a mountain where the local myth describes a kiju battle that a giant beaver lost.
>leveret
more hill folk
>amherst
ZOO MASS SLAM HERST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyfnaLBXXIg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzkPUVBff40
>the hamptons
northampton is the LGBT capital of the world(% per capita). the rest is mid towns
everything south of there is the greater springfield area and can be considerred the same as the outlying boston area but with more heroine
>springfield
the only thing keeping western mass people from splitting the state up is the fact that our capital would need to be Springfield
springfield is shit
>6 flags
the last part of the conneticut river before being in conneticut
it's a cool place but i've been there so many times it's boring . "superman the ride of steel" used to be the highest roller coaster on the eastern side of the US. 04 some 53 year old 230lb guy was too fat to close the lapbar and died after the first drop. here's a quote from wikkipedia"his girth was too large for the T-bar-shaped ride restraint to close properly"in 09 they gave it new paint and called it bizzaro. this is because they were tight on cash and couldnt afford an actual new ride. they changed it back to superman last year AND PUT VR IN
>>
>>74296961
>Northfield Mount Hermon
>good

Deerfield has to be one of THE best high schools in the country(Exeter tier IMO), and certainly better than NMH. Though I guess im just bitter because this chick i had a crush on transferred to NMH
>>
Where is tuscaloosa?
>>
>>74301447
college doesnt count
>>
>fifteen (15) days

FUCK
>>
>>74305627
>over 2 weeks since the last ring.. it hurts
>>
AHy boas
>>
Brutal
>>
>>74258097
>>74255988
Celtics are ten ply. Go raptors
>>
2 more seasons until the Celtics drought actually becomes somewhat painful.
>>
>>74313587
yeah true
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.