[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he overrated? His goal scoring record doesn't look great

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Was he overrated? His goal scoring record doesn't look great for a striker and it's not like he seemed to offer anything else
>>
Scoring in Serie A was a difficult affair during the nineties and early 2000s compared to the other European leagues.
>>
>He doesn't rate Super Pippo
Shiggy diggy
>>
I don't anyone ever considered him great on the Del Piero, Totti level. Correctly rated as a tier below.

The Italian Defoe
>>
Yes. Ruud van Nistelrooy was a much better poacher
>>
>>74247805
greatest diver in serie A history, obnoxious as fuck
>>
>>74247930
RvN was a brilliant dribbler u fkn fgt
>>
>>74247805
no he wasn't, he was the ultimate meme player, but in his case it was a good thing. all logic said he should have sucked, but he was just the luckiest player in the history of the game.

I remember back in 2006 he scored against Bayern, he tried to kick the ball, but he literally kicked it into his own face and it deflected into the net. I remember Kahn just laughing, despite Bayern being pretty much out at this point. It was like "this is insane, I can't do a thing about this guy". Year later he wins CL for Milan by scoring a goal with his back. Literally, he scored by deflecting it into the net with his back. Funniest striker ever, until he scored against your team.
>>
He was a slippery wildcard, his greatest traits were sniffing out rebounds and tap-ins and beating offside, he even had partial immunity to offsides.

He was not able to play Solo CF or anything like that. He was just Pippo.

He was great against tough teams who'd only give you few opportunities, because he was always there for every single one.

If Bacca was really good he'd be Pippo.
>>
>>74248653
>he even had partial immunity to offsides

couse he played for jewventus and milan
>>
>>74248439
Yeah i remember it to. It was like jesterday. I mean it was jesterday. I watched it on youtube.
>>
He simply didnt have consistency, and was also a bit injury prone, same as Vieri
But an in form Pippo was one of the most lethal strikers in the game, he could score from anywhere, anytime
>>
>>74248439

sounds a lot of hernandez

i remember he won the CC as a sub after he tried to kick a ball, deflecting it onto his head and then into the goal
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.