[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Implying that Spanish hegemony is finished UCL final :Real Madrid-Atletico

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Implying that Spanish hegemony is finished

UCL final :Real Madrid-Atletico Madrid:Atletico wins

Europa League final :Villarreal-Athletic Bilbao::Villarreal wins

Prove me wrong:you cant
>>
For the record, I acknowledge the superiority of English football throughout history, but they seem to have declined in the last ten years.
>>
Atletico are a meme team
>>
Why do asspain posters on this board have such an inferiority complex?
>>
>>74239278
Still manutd got the most money even if they are a bunch idiot.
>>
>>74239302
>English football throughout history
English football has always been mediocre excluding the 80's and the beginning of this century.The only real rival to the Spanish league has always been the Italian league
>>
File: sevilla liverpool.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
sevilla liverpool.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>74239346
Your tears are delicious , chav?
>>
>>74239278
Villareal are shit
>>
>>74239440
In recent years Villarreal has acted as a Spanish version of Arsenal so it's only fitting
>>
That's great and all but we've got the memes, and that's really all that matters.
>>
>>74239430
>>74239278
>international trophies since [arbitrary year]
>>
>>74239278

You are only like 3 more CL trophies above us Garcia and all of them was won by Madrid/Barca.
>>
File: image.jpg (525KB, 1200x884px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
525KB, 1200x884px
>>74239278

HEY YOU FORGOT LIGUE 1

jk
>>
>>74239278
villareal got kicked out of the champions league before the group stage even start lol :D
>>
>>74239278
UCL Final: Sevilla-Atletico: Sevilla wins
EL final: Villareal-Roma: Roma wins.
Mark this.
>>
>>74239699
Less LSD would be better.
>>
>>74239422
You mean a Spanish league that had a glory era in the late fifties and then again in the 2010s?
yeah sure when compared to an Italian league that has been consistently great for decades and only recently dropped off
when you look art it like that, sure they're comparable, of course

Official spee rankings based on historical brilliance alone
1. Serie A
2. Premier League/whatever it was before
3. Bundesliga = La Liga
4. Dutch League = Portugese League
5. French = Yugo = Romania = Scotland
>>
>>74239837
>2. Premier League/whatever it was before
lol.Can you name me an EPLel player that can be compared with
>Maradona
>Romario
>Rivaldo
>Stoickov
>Di Steffano
>Cruyff
>Messi
>Zidane
>Iniesta
>Ronaldo
Hard mode.No Cristiano Ronaldo. COmparing the EPLel to the Spanish league historically is just a joke
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.