[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Arsenal simply need to come to terms with the fact they aren't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5

File: Alexis-Sanchez-607324.jpg (79KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
Alexis-Sanchez-607324.jpg
79KB, 590x350px
Arsenal simply need to come to terms with the fact they aren't a serious contender to win anything.

If these two were actually world class, Real Madrid and Barcelona wouldn't have let them go.
>>
>If these two were actually world class, Real Madrid and Barcelona wouldn't have let them go.

Too bad that bit is not treu, both teams let go countless of world class players (Xabi Alonso, Morata (bought back), Di Maria, Eto'o, Thiago Motta, Pique (bought back) etc etc)
>>
>>74238828
This
>>
>>74238828
Well said.
>>
>>74238828

/ Thread

OP shut your dirty croat mouth
>>
>>74238828
xabi alonso was an aging player. they felt they couldn't get more out of him.
selling morata and pique was basically sending them out on a trial.
eto'o was also aging and fell out with the manager.
thiago was snatched up by guardiola.

di maria was sold because there was no space for him after bale was bought. he didn't wanna play second fiddle to him.
all that means is that real madrid and other giants don't settle for less. if they have a better option to di maria, they'll get it, and get rid of him
same happened to sanchez and ozil.

you can't compete at the top level if your "top" players are basically unwanted deadwood from real big clubs
>>
>>74238960
>xabi alonso [...] they felt they couldn't get more out of him.
That is not true in the slightest. It was only Perez selling a player he does not think is useful, he did the same with Makelele back in 2003

>selling morata and pique was basically sending them out on a trial
This does not make any sense. At this point this is a work of fiction.

>eto'o [...] fell out with the manager
Irrelevant. The issue at hand is "both teams let go countless of world class players".

>thiago was snatched up by guardiola
Either we are not talking about the same player or you don't know what "snatched up" means.

>di maaria was sold because there was no space for him after bale was bought
Too bad Di Maria was playing left center midfielder. Again this does not make any sense.

I won't even bother to read the rest, I think it's pretty obvious by now you don't know much about football.
>>
>>74238762
Arsenal fans think if they sack wonger world class managers will all flock to them
>>
>>74239135
he was in his 30s already. they sold him to make space for their new fresh signing in kroos.
it's just brutal managment.

>This does not make any sense. At this point this is a work of fiction.

you're fucking delusional

eto'o was aging, fell out with the manager, and was replaced with a much better fit.

>Too bad Di Maria was playing left center midfielder

and where was ronaldo playing?

>Again this does not make any sense.

it doesn't make sense to you because you're not very bright.

di maria plays on the right wing. replaced by a superior player.

>I won't even bother to read the rest, I think it's pretty obvious by now you don't know much about football.

there wasn't anything after it..?

The only thing obvious here is that one should make an effort to learn the language the website he's using is based on.
>>
Alexis is good but Ozil is trash. Don't know why he still starts.
>>
my point is that they simply wouldn't have been sold at such stages in their careers had real and barca thought they were world class players worthy of keeping.

this becomes clear at practically every big match these two participate in.
>>
Alexis is great but he's surrounded by shit. You can see how frustrated he is by how fucking lazy everyone around him us.
>>
>>74239260
>eto'o was aging, fell out with the manager, and was replaced with a much better fit.
Ibra did not fit better.
>>
>>74239404
Where does he go in the summer? No way he stays
>>
>>74238762
the players aren't bad. as a squad arsenal are pretty good but the manager sets up his teams like his only managerial experience is fm07.

a modern manager who isn't totally incompetent e.g. allegri will be able to get the best out of these players.
>>
>>74238762
Sanchez is world class but Suarez is better, that's why he was sold - Barca have the luxury of being able to sell players like that. Ozil though is obviously not
>>
>>74239453
Juve - maybe even Bayern
>>
>>74239431
pedro and villa
>>
>>74239464
i'm sorry but there simply isn't a single position this arsenal team are better at than teams like bayern, barca, real, psg etc etc
>>
>>74239464
Are you kidding? The players were atrocious today, they didn't even want to win. Everyone hung back from the very first minute. Passes were insanely inaccurate. Defensive was just a shit show, attack was slow, midfield couldn't hold a ball. I don't think Wenger is that good, but this loss is entirely the players fault. They got lucky they even managed to squeeze out a penalty.
>>
>>74239543
there wasn't a single position where psg had a better player than barcelona yesterday either. football isn't about individuals. it's a squad game. this is how sir alex ferguson managed to win league after league and the champions league with utter shite players like john o'shea, west brown and anderson. in 2008 that united team were, on paper, massively inferior to chelsea in every position except left wing.
>>
>>74239589
no, this was entirely wengers fault. it was easy to see the arsenal players didn't have any motivation right from the kick off. this comes from the manager and all the commentators and pundits have said the exact same. the quality is there, but the managerial guidance isn't.
>>
>>74238762
EPLEL tactics are outdated, arsenal got some talented players but they play in CL like it's EPL and it doesn't and will never work. Put a real coach in charge, they can go to semis.
>>
>>74239602
i'm not just talking about the CL. this arsenal team just aren't good enough to go to distances at any competition.

it's just like liverpool.
they can play a game or two brilliantly against top oposition. but when you look at that squad and read those names, you just don't see a title winning team.

chelsea and tottenham are the only teams that are covered on every single position, and they're unmistakeably, two top squads.
all tottenham are missing are a hazard equivalent on the left wing to seriously compete.

everyone else's team is utter shambles in the top 6.
>>
>>74239638
>not being able to motivate yourself, a professional football player, for a FUCKING CL GAME
>this is somehow the managers fault
this is both a managerial as a player's fault

>the quality is there
debatable, I don't think Arsenal's defense would be capable of stopping an attack from Bayern or Barca.
>>
>>74239714
arsenal's back five are unironically of higher quality than anything they have at the front.

the polar opposite of the teams from 06 to 13
>>
>>74239602
PSGs midfield individually is better than Barca's right now excluding Messi if you want to count him.
>>
>>74238762
What I find amazing about Arsenal is the fact that they've managed to miss some of the players that their poorer rivals have picked up in the past 7 years or so. Imagine Arsenal with Coutinho, Lukaku, Alderweireld, and Wanyama. They'd moonwalk to the league title.

Hell, add just one of those players to Arsenal's squad and they'd get much better overnight. It's a serious failure by their scouting department that they're blowing 40 mil on mustafi while spurs spent like 8 mil on alderweireld. Do you think, given the choice, he would have picked Spurs over Arsenal? Of course not.
>>
>>74239830
he also missed out on the opportunity to sign cahil for less than 12 million
>>
>>74239706
>chelsea and tottenham

>tottenham

They are even more irrelevant than Arsenal in Europe. Just because theyve been overperforming in the joke of a english league doesnt make them world class.
>>
>>74239873
name one position arsenal are better at compared to tottenham's squad.
>>
>>74239260
>The only thing obvious here is that one should make an effort to learn the language the website he's using is based on.

You're the one displaying poor syntax, grammar, and a lack of vocabulary.

>you're fucking delusional
Ad hominem.

>eto'o was aging, fell out with the manager, and was replaced with a much better fit.

Do you understand the word "irrelevant" ?

>and where was ronaldo playing?

Another evidence you do not understand English.
In their 2014 UEFA Champions League winning campaign Angel Di Marial played LEFT CENTER MIDFIELDER.

Cristiano Ronaldo played LEFT WINGER

Angel Di Maria started played in that position some time at the beginning of the 2013-14 season.

>it doesn't make sense to you because you're not very bright.

Ad hominem.

>di maria plays on the right wing. replaced by a superior player.

You did not watch Real Madrid play during the 2013-14 season. See what I said earlier.

>there wasn't anything after it..?

"he didn't wanna play second fiddle to him.
all that means is that real madrid and other giants don't settle for less. if they have a better option to di maria, they'll get it, and get rid of him
same happened to sanchez and ozil.

you can't compete at the top level if your "top" players are basically unwanted deadwood from real big clubs" - You
Is this some kind of next-generation trolling?
>>
>>74238828
only etoo and di maria were still world class at that point

that being said Ozil is world class but desperately reliant on the players around him. poor guy had to break the chances created record to drag 16 goals out of giroud lmao.
>>
>>74239873
Poch literally didn't give a fuck about Europe and only played his B team, even in the CL.
>>
Forgot to post pic related.

You're clueless, Croatian poster. And it infuriates me that you continue spouting inanities.
>>
>>74239947
>You're the one displaying poor syntax, grammar, and a lack of vocabulary.

mind pointing out specific instances of what you're accusing me of?

>ad hominem

for reasons unknown, calling you delusional is ad hominem but saying "This does not make any sense. At this point this is a work of fiction." isn't.

>Do you understand the word "irrelevant" ?

it's not irrelevant. the circumstances clearly matter. they didn't "let him go". he not only fell out with the manager, he was projected to be replaced by what appeared to be a better fit to guardiola.

>In their 2014 UEFA Champions League winning campaign Angel Di Marial played LEFT CENTER MIDFIELDER.
>he played on the left in this particular game! this means that was his position on every occasion!

>Angel Di Maria started played in that position some time at the beginning of the 2013-14 season.

no he didn't. his natural position was always on the right. you literally can't argue with this.

ronaldo didn't play on the left since his manchester united days either.

once again your english skills are very poor.
>>
File: facepalm-ernie.jpg (38KB, 539x442px) Image search: [Google]
facepalm-ernie.jpg
38KB, 539x442px
>>74239473

comparing a "7" with a "9", good job englel, GOOD JOB!

>b..b..but alexis play false 9.

when arsenal play "Big man giroud" as a "9" you need to improvise something, just like barsa before Suarez.

In a normal situation you play Nerman/alelsis or Frezzi/alelsi not Suarez/alexis.
>>
I'm out.
You're in an alternate reality.

Clearly a case of cognitive dissonance. I can't handle it.
>>
>>74238762
problem is ppl still think eplel is competitive and expect way too much
>>
>>74240271
take some english courses before you come back
>>
It doesn't really matter who arsenal signs or lets go off, the team is still moderately shit and as long as Wenger stays will always be
>>
>>74240271
this
>>
>>74240000
Can you blame him, though? Tottenham have a very good starting XI, but their bench is relegation tier because their owners are stingy Jews who hate spending money. If they get one or two injuries to key players, they'll be lucky to even finish in the top 6. People forget that Spurs are basically working with Everton's budget.
>>
>>74238762
Sanchez is world class, but he's just not as good on the left as Neymar, not as good on the right as Messi, and not as good in the middle as Suarez.

Those three are arguably the best in the world at their positions, you can be worse than any one of them and still be world class.
>>
>>74240413
i think world class is an overused term

i don't believe sanchez is good enough to change things on his own in big important matches.

today he looked completely out of his depth trying to dribble past bayern defenders and easily getting manhandled like he were a schoolboy.
it's embarrassing to watch that game and think that's your best player and a person you're relying on when things go wrong.
>>
>>74239254
too true lmao. Sad!
>>
>>74240413

>left
>C.Ronaldo
>Griezmann
>Sanchez
>Not better that neymar in the left.

stop watching real football pls

>>74240497

>Impliying the fact that sanchez play always with 2 o 3 player over him all the time and his teammate never help "making a wall"
> Alexis scream again and again "push harder"

the team cant even recover a ball and you want him to pass 3 or 4 player maradona style against bayern.
This thread is a bad joke, bye bye!
>>
>>74240626
weon el croata no cacha ni una wea es super imbécil
>>
>>74240626
world class players often have no trouble with 2/3 player being all over them all the time.
that's what part of being world class means. overcoming adversity.

i'm yet to see sanchez perform on the big stage when pressured and properly defended.
>>
>>74240700
you're the imbecil my manlet friend
>>
>>74239135
nah dude
Alonso asked explicitly to leave and Di Maria wanted to earn as much as CR and Madrid said no.
>>
>>74240788
im not your friend neet
>>
>>74239602
>there wasn't a single position where psg had a better player than barcelona yesterday either
Dumb. Kurzawa is miles better than Alba and Aurier, who didn't even play, is a top 5 right back
>>
File: 562.png (23KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
562.png
23KB, 200x200px
>>74240774

Yes, because messi pass 2 or 3 Chilean players in copa america finals and score.

oh! wait! vidal was chasing him all the time, poor messi, he is not a world class player now.
*same for Cristiano against france.
*same for nerman against culo-mbia. (copa america)
*same for suarez againts chile in the last match

Waaa waaa *criying intensifies*

this guy is amazing, best bait ever.
>>
Sanchez is not good enough for the top 3 teams (Madrid, Bayern and Barca) but he surely deserves better than Arseshit. He should go to Chelsea or PSG
>>
>>74239602
GK, RB, LB, CB, CB, DMF, LMF,
>>
KAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJKAJAKJAK croRATA
>>
>>74240953
maybe he didn't score. but he regularly went past them
cristiano got injured
even though he barely dribbles past player these days, he still contributes massively, even if by sheer presence.
both neymar and especially suarez stepped up when necesarry. not every single time, because that's impossible, but they have.

sanchez never had. every time you expect arsenal to be met with great resistance, sanchez is nowhere to be seen.
>>
>>74240292
Lol says the German
>>
File: 74308234.jpg (66KB, 475x353px) Image search: [Google]
74308234.jpg
66KB, 475x353px
>>74241079

>but he regularly went past them

Yes, againts la coruña and getafe.

I can't even take you seriously now.

i'm done, bye!
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.