[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what the FUCK happened ESPN used to be completely normal like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 16

File: NCS_ESPN-Sportscenter-6-SC6_0006.jpg (647KB, 1100x730px) Image search: [Google]
NCS_ESPN-Sportscenter-6-SC6_0006.jpg
647KB, 1100x730px
what the FUCK happened
ESPN used to be completely normal like 15 years ago, now everything except for PTI is completely unrecognizable
it's even seeping into college gameday
the sad thing is that there are probably a lot of good longtime employees at ESPN and they're going to screwed by the out-of-touch brass when disney pulls the cord on this trash
>>
>nigress named jemele
pottery
>>
They went all in on nigger culture when the NHL refused to get jewed and FOX outbid them for the rights to the Eries.

Then they decided to hawk WNBA for some ungodly reason and started hiring (((people))) like Jemele Hill which led them straight onto the SJW bandwagon.
>>
>>74228951
kys racist
>>
>>74229052
this is a very racist way of putting it but its not wrong
>>
>>74228944
just stop watching it man. that's what I did.

i DVR highly questionable though, it's good for a few laughs
>>
>>74228944
Cut you cable and watch streams.
They will stop when they are going bankrupt.
>>
(((Someone))) decided to push a certain narrative despite the evidence that people that watch sports dont want to hear it, and now they are bleeding money.

But its clear theres no going back now, they are going to stay on this road until the end
>>
>racebaiting
>politics
>shitty highlights
>garbage analytics and arbitrary stats

Inside the nba is the only decent sports show
>>
>>74228944
>Biggie
>A cartoonesque Vincent Vega and Jules Winfield
>A man and a woman in a promotional photo that makes them remind me of Cookie and Lucious from Empire, even though they're probably not Cookie and Lucious from Empire
>Prince, I guess?
>Like what the fuck even is the top right corner, he looks like a black Mr. Potato Head doing blackface
>Guessing the 68-thing is that Black Power-thing at the Olympics?
>"BOO YA" Rey Mysterio?
>Bob Marley
>Two dudes playing snooker, which isn't a sport

The only pictures I see that are sports-related are the Jordan jumpshot and the Johnson/Thomas-pecker.

I was asking

>random sneaker at the bottom

I was asking myself "they're not going to complain just because they have a black man and a black woman hosting the show, are they?", but then I took a look and I'm wondering what the hell all that shit has to do with sports? This is Sportscenter, right? So why all that extra shit? Is this a black themed SC-spinoff show, or is this "Sportscenter" Sportscenter?
>>
ESPN was great
Disney bought ESPN
ESPN sucks
Disney sucks

The best thing that could happen is Disney dumps ESPN since they are dragging them down and someone else buys them up. It may happen.
>>
Many ESPN employees I talked to -- including liberals and conservatives, most of whom preferred to speak on background -- worry that the company’s politics have become a little too obvious, empowering those who feel as if they’re in line with the company’s position and driving underground those who don’t.

“If you’re a Republican or conservative, you feel the need to talk in whispers,” one conservative ESPN employee said. “There’s even a fear of putting Fox News on a TV [in the office].”

But Jemele Hill, co-host of ESPN2’s His & Hers, isn’t buying that. “I would challenge those people who say they feel suppressed,” she said. “Do you fear backlash, or do you fear right and wrong?”
>>
File: 1348750088682.jpg (21KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1348750088682.jpg
21KB, 340x340px
http://www.inquisitr.com/3970090/espn-reportedly-losing-10000-subscribers-every-day/

>yfw ESPN has been losing 10,000 subscribers a day reportedly
>you live in a timeline where ESPN may finally die in the next 10 years
>>
>sports pushing muh black lives and women shit
>start bleeding viewers
it's almost like shitting on your fan base doesn't work out well
>>
>>74230261
she wouldn't be the best source to confirm or deny that
>>
>>74228951
>>74229052

Ugh. Hey, like, can we just not with the racism? Thanks.
>>
File: fuckyoujemelle.jpg (66KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
fuckyoujemelle.jpg
66KB, 250x250px
>This bitch unironically once said the sports person of the year was "the n-word"
>>
File: 1483333330299.jpg (173KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1483333330299.jpg
173KB, 1500x1500px
>>74230261
>But Jemele Hill, co-host of ESPN2’s His & Hers, isn’t buying that. “I would challenge those people who say they feel suppressed,” she said. “Do you fear backlash, or do you fear right and wrong?”
What nerve
>>
what happened to their other show

also espn is dying because cable is dying, it has nothing to do with their leftist agenda.
>>
>>74228944
For whatever reason they started catering to people who don't actually watch sports.
>>
>>74228944
At this point, 30 for 30 and PTI are the only good things left on ESPN
>>
>>74228944
(((Diversity))) you can see it everywhere in America.

>Demand you show how inclusive and diverse you are by stopping hiring people based on their race
>Bring in the Rooney Rule, Affirmative Action, the NAACP etc

If you want to know the real reason why, I urge you to watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fo5jLdJlgI short video. If you don't want the cognitive dissonance headaches tell me to "go bk 2 /pol/". If you choose the latter though, don't ever make this thread again.
>>
File: IMG_8298.jpg (115KB, 602x831px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8298.jpg
115KB, 602x831px
>>74235895
>>
>>74234697
I know it is bait, but I will still tell you to head to reddit.
>>
>>74235989
I'm literally on it right now lol! xD omg
>>
>>74228944
Is ESPN the new MySpace?
>>
>>74230261
Free speech only applies if you agree with Jemelle.
>>
Sportscentre was only good cause it was the only place to watch highlights. Now you have the Internet you can highlights whenever you want wherever you want. The whole premise of SC doesn't work anymore cause of this.
>>
>>74236113
Also if you want to hear analysts opinions or w.e you have twitter, their podcast, YouTube channel, a million forums to discuss
>>
Diversity had nothing to do with ESPN's decline. The problem was they stopped bringing in people who actually knew about sports and started hiring more "personalities"
>>
File: 1452125399145.jpg (665KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
1452125399145.jpg
665KB, 1280x854px
They spoke out against Lord Brady and were cast asunder. Same thing as what happened to Trump. The fake news and tired manufactured scandals just felt tone-deaf to jaded audiences.
>>
>>74228944
They think people will only watch if the shows have recognizable "personalities." You can get hard sports news from a website, after all.
>>
File: untitled.jpg (57KB, 1127x769px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
57KB, 1127x769px
>>74235939
>>
The switch in content is their effort to appeal to a certain demographic in the face of declining customer numbers, not some sort of liberal brain washing targeting your sacred arena of sports. The internet happened and other outlets like Fox starting competing with them for sports viewers attention so they were forced to adapt. The old ESPN is not a viable model in 2017 because they no longer have a monopoly on sports like they did 15 years ago.
>>
>>74228944
what, are you saying that black people aren't normal?
>>
>>74235536
>this is what cuckolds actually believe
>>
>>74228944
people just come and go

its nothing new
>>
>>74239929
yeah cause cnn and msnbc are about to go bankrupt too right?
>>
>>74239959
cnn ratings are in the shitter, m8. theyve finally dropped below msnbc, who will obviously always have a base

theyve only been temporarily inflated due to the election

but ya i guess angela rye does provide some really hard-hitting political commentary. im sure that will work out
>>
>>74239929
the network changes its programming when viewership declines, not the other way around. Young people are the primary consumers for ESPN, and they're also the most likely to cut their cable and just watch Netflix.
>>
ESPNradio is decent if you don't listen to the shitty ones they put on TV. I do like Mike and Mike tho
>>
>>74228944
Ignoring the main problem in that cable tv is dying in general, their biggest brand Sportscenter is an antique in the internet age, people see the best highlights online an instant after they happen and have already become full blown memes and are forgotten hours before Sportscenter even airs. They are trying new things and attempting to rebrand away from sports highlights because that's not a sustainable tv show anymore.
>>
File: 1486752530745.jpg (49KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1486752530745.jpg
49KB, 480x480px
>>74235536
>it has nothing to do with their leftist agenda.

I get espn for free and choose not to watch because of the obvious agenda. It has every thing to do with content.
>>
>>74240117
>I do like Mike and Mike tho
too bad they're breaking them up in a month or two
>>
>>74235536
bullshit, everyone i know views it as sjw cancer
>>
>>74240228
>Mike and Mike ending

Fuck
>>
>>74236279
>Diversity had nothing to do with ESPN's decline.
>The problem was they stopped bringing in people who actually knew about sports and started hiring more "personalities"

so they got away from sports people and added non sports personality types?
How is that not diversification?
They had a type then decided to add different types to the formula.
>>
>>74240182
Roughly Half the country are libtards. Cable becoming irrelevant is absolutely the root of their issue. I'm sure some right wing sport fans dont watch espn for the same reasons as you but the majority of people just dont use cable anymore.

If espn suddenly stopped talking about politics it would still be unsustainable. Especially cause of all their shit investments in sports no one cares about(regular season college basketball, women's sports, esports when EVERYONE in that age groupwatches esports on a stream)
>>
File: tv dying.png (14KB, 458x304px) Image search: [Google]
tv dying.png
14KB, 458x304px
>>74240182
also pic related
>>
>>74240040
Everyone's ratings are going to shit, there's a growing amount of people in your country that are giving up on cable altogether.
>>
>>74240372
ESPN's market isn't the entire country retard. It's sports fans. And sports fans are disproportionately Conservative/white/working class
>>
Who the fuck cares about espn. All the talent is at Fox sports. Just watch them instead.
>>
>>74229052
>nhl refused to get jewed
stump the schwab was getting better ratings than the nhl at the time
>>
>people blaming ESPN's decline on muh sjws
keith fucking olbermann was employed there during it's best years
>>
SC6: Triggered fucking white bois
>>
Why haven't they shifted to providing their own network available online for say a $25 monthly package and make affiliated channel available on a high quality stream (ABC, ESPN, SEC, etc).
>>
>>74228944
>now everything except for PTI is completely unrecognizable
Speaking of PTI, Around the Horn isn't what it used to be. Feels like it's gotten a lot softer compared to even 2013/2014.
>>
>>74228944
when did jim rome start
>>
>>74230261

Jemele is a dumb cunt
>>
>>74240830
keith fucking olbermann didn't talk about politics when it was time to talk about sports.

this is different
>>
is this a permanent show or just for black history month?
>>
>>74242583
Someone tweet ESPN with this pls.
>>
>>74242583
kek
>>
they were trying to reach a marginally larger audience and alienated their core one
i don't know why these companies think they can be all things to all people, it's just not possible, they just fuck themselves over in the end
>>
Because you can look up scores/highlights on your phone as they happen. There's no point to ESPN aside from those things and actual game broadcasts.

ESPN has been unwatchable since before first take took over the whole network. I don't know why have these threads.
>>
>>74237264
So they focused on aa demographic which is 12% of the population, watches less tv, has less disposable income, less education? Black males are literally the least valuable advertising demographic.

On top of that, I would bet my house that they have lost more White viewers than they gained black viewers, possibly 3x, 5x, or worse.
>>
>>74230261
DOTR when?
>>
Yea it's really become unrecognizable. The amount of women on there is ridiculous.
>>
>>74242987
actually blacks fucking love TV
they watch way more than whites
>>
>>74229105
>stops watching ESPN
>but still watches the worst show featuring a fat spic anti-white racist SJW who spergs out on race every 5 seconds aka Lebaturd

Gas yourself
>>
SC used to be the final safehaven of focusing on sports rather than pushing the talking heads, even if it was shit
Then they started advertising SC as "with faggot glassesfag & that black guy", then gave SVP his own sportscenter to fail miserably at replicating his radio show gimmicks with, and now this
PTI and HQ are all that's left
>>
>good goy, listen to this black lesbian cover men's basketball
>good goy, watch this documentary on Title IX
>good goy, watch a bull dyke cover college football
>good goy, watch this spic ex-softball player cover MLB
>good goy, look at the first openly gay NBA player. Isn't he so courageous?
>good goy, watch this Black Lives Matter show on everyday leading up to primetime games
>good goy, notice how we have anchors of every ethnic background possible
>good goy, notice how we instantly fire any white male who doesn't follow the liberal narrative, like Curt Schilling and Cowherd

>ESPN
Not even fucking once
>>
ESPN deserve to die
>>
>>74243125
I can take the womens basketball games they showcase, a SC piece on a woman who completed some marathon or whatever.

Its the "What if Michael Vick were white?" pieces. Its the "Colin Kaepernick is the bravest man in sports" pieces that drive me mad.

If I have ESPN in the background, tell me about cool plays, bad managerial decision, or where a FA might be headed. Don't be telling me how hard some of these guys who grew up in the ghetto have it, or what the I CANT BREATHE shirts mean for the NBA.
>>
>>74229052
To be honest, I didn't mind Jemele Hill back in the day. She was fine on ATH and PTi, and the Sunday morning Sportsreporters show. I feel like she's kind of being pressured into being the token 'social issues' journalist. She's not bad otherwise.
>>
>turn on first take
>its half n hour of Steven and that other fag discussing politics
>turn off tv and walk the fuck away
>>
>>74243191
ESPN truly is cancer, but Disney has always been fucking pushing this shit
>>
BECAUSE AMERICA HAS MOVED LEFT

WE ARE DONE WITH RACISM AND SEXISM

IF YOU DONT LIKE IT MOVE
>>
>>74240768
Stump the Schwab is the second best ESPN original programming after 30 for 30
>>
>>74230261
oh I fucking hate her so much

I will never watch her on Sportscenter
>>
>>74243424
but I thought the whole point of the SJW movement was that America hasn't moved beyond those things and they want to force us all to?
>>
>>74243461
>no Cheap Seats

what the fuck is wrong with you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHby2r9Qq4A
>>
>>74229052
>NHL refused to get jewed

because Bettman is a Jew himself, and only he can do the Jewing (see: the World Cup of Hockey)

>>74240768
I miss that show
>>
I'm going to type this thing out but it's kind of worthless because no one here will read it and just call out ESPN's "SJW kike libcuck agenda"

15 years ago you didn't have the internet giving you highlights instantaneously instead of needing to wait for a national sports network to have a show that owned the rights to all these sports highlights to air to see what happened in sports.

15 years ago you didn't have "cord cutting" where people can just watch shows on streaming services instead of needing to watch cable, and cutting cable makes ESPN lose a ton of money because they needed to pay big money to air sports because they are a sports network.

As a result, ESPN has to have these talking head shows, and sportscenters with "personality" because it's the only way to get people to watch
>>
Will the eventual death of ESPN in USA affect the rest of the ESPN channels in Latin America?
>>
THE SIX
>>
>>74243424
>BECAUSE AMERICA HAS MOVED LEFT
>WE ARE DONE WITH RACISM AND SEXISM
>IF YOU DONT LIKE IT MOVE

You believe that because the Jewish media and Soros-financed rioters said so? It is amazing how well propaganda works.
>>
>>74228944
Shut the fuck up nerd. I like Jemmelle and Michael.
>>
>>74243572
>instead of needing to wait for a national sports network to have a show that owned the rights to all these sports highlights to air to see what happened in sports.
You've never heard of local news? The local news sports segment showed highlights of the local team and major games. In some areas, there was a local SportsCenter-like 30min sports highlights show on weekends.

ESPN didn't invent highlights shows.
>>
Why does ESPN push hill and smith so hard. If anyone deserves the 6 pm slot it's Wilbon and kornheiser. Michael smith and Jemele hill try so hard to be "cool" and "hip"
>>
>>74243691
im really really tired of these mindslaves
>>
>>74243720
>>74243720
the only "sport" filipino networks show highlights of is duterte killing drug dealers
>>
>>74243572
this

>>74243720
you're completely missing the point
>>
>>74243730
Hahaha, OMG, flag baiting, oh, my sides, never heard anything so funny, ah hahahahaha! Literally ROFLMAO!

Fuck you. I am American.
>>
>>74243730
you say that like its a bad thing
>>
>>74240768
No shame in that, Stump the Schwab was great
>>
>>74240768
>tfw going on all my torrent sites to see if stump the schwab is there
>even the ones that specialize in old TV shows
>nothing

feels bad man
>>
ESPN used to be about sports.
Then it got by disney and it became the 24 hour guys yelling at each other, sports gossip, and sjw nigger showcase.

Despite declining ratings and people cutting the cord, the bozos and jews at ESPN continue to push an overly politicized degenerate narrative, when sports are supposed to be a distraction from politics.
Bread and circus's and all that.

You see this across the board, a tv channel will start catering to the screaming minority, the sjw, the ratings will plunge, they will continue to do it in the name of social justice.
Basically they are morons
>>
>>74243891
>Basically they are morons

this sums it up
whoever is telling the producers what to gear their shows toward, or maybe it's the producers themselves, idk
it's completely a shell of it's former self
>>
>>74243854
There are a few decent ones on youtube
>>
>>74228944
Are you trying to say Michael Smith isn't a longtime employee? Shit, even Jemele's been there since the 00s. You probably jumped on the Bromani hate bandwagon too.
>>
File: sportscenter.png (102KB, 1720x458px) Image search: [Google]
sportscenter.png
102KB, 1720x458px
Are you ready to get triggered, /sp/?
>>
REEEEE Black people need to stop enjoying things and progressing!
>>
>>74244085
t. literal cuckold
>>
>>74244085
>i enjoy the politicization of every facet of life
>>
>>74243891
>get marvel, make movies focusing on only the shittiest characters, ignore the good ones
>get star wars, retcon everything good and shit out 2 terrible movies a year
why would sports be different
>>
>>74244055
>deadspin

that site hasn't been good since they dropped Tuesday Night Fights
>>
>>74244125
fuck Disney
>>
All the race baiting made me stop watching. That chip jelly nonsense and the Broncos panthers super bowl was the final straw. They kept trying to make it a black vs white thing or good vs evil thing.
>>
>>74244051
Jemele was garbage from day one, so has Bomani.

Nothing funnier than seeing Bomani get a terminal case as butthurt when RGKnee lost the starting spot and Kirk Cousins started to win.
>>
>>74244195
>Bromani slander
How's your first year of /sp/ been?
>>
>>74236849

I guarantee nearly all of those white males are over 50, just like the organisation i work at that seems to think it needs to improve diversity
>>
File: mj 23.jpg (437KB, 1400x1998px) Image search: [Google]
mj 23.jpg
437KB, 1400x1998px
There is a famous quote from Michael Jordan.

Someone asked him why he doesn't shit on republicans or get political.
He responded with "republicans buy nikes too"

Literally if a nig can grasp that, why cant the degenerate jews at disney, who have ruined espn, comic books and starwars with their liberal shit, i cant figure out
>>
>>74236849
Sell Google stock, peak male/White/Asian was already hit. They are now balancing in affirmative action hires to create demographics instead of bringing in geniuses to grow the company. Decline commencing.

RIP.
>>
>>74244220
Bomani is a faggot. Fucking former sociology/African studies major faggot
>>
>>74228944
ESPN alone adds $5 to your cable/satellite package, fuck these kikes
>>
>>74244342
Buy Alphabet instead
>>
>>74235939
only 17 african americans applied to google in 2016?

hmmmmm

time to go back to your shitty containment board
>>
>>74244468
I would have said Alphabet, but no one refers to them by that name and it would have confused half the people here. And yes, I know the structure of the corporation.
>>
Literally just deleted espn off my phone and installed bar stool and bleacher report. Did I do good sp?
>>
>>74237264
the switch in content happened when (((disney))) took over, same as with the toxic, unnecessary rhetoric around the last star wars movie

pure coincidence im sure
>>
>>74243159
not enough for the the small percentage of them to out match the entire white population
>>
>wnba
>>
>>74242987

Their choices are between targeting that 12% and targeting nobody. The latter choice worked for them when they had a monopoly on sports content, but in 2017 everything is so splintered, you take whatever demographic you can get. I can get sports news from twitter, sports history from wikipedia, statistics from sportsref, and sports shitposting from /sp/. ESPN didn't have a niche in this new sports landscape so they've had to carve out one.
>>
>>74243573
As long as they are still showing NFL games through ESPN they wont die off completely
>>
File: guess who.webm (698KB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
guess who.webm
698KB, 1920x800px
>>74244728
You're right. Its just a coincidence anything Disney touches turns into mind poison. Don't look too much into it goys- err I mean guys.
>>
>>74244786
and the ratings and subscribers have plunged.

Leftism is poison to profit
>>
>>74244786
12% or nothing is not true. I would watch espn if it wasn't complete sjw garbage.
>>
>>74244728

Disney took over in 96. They had Rush Limbaugh on the payroll in 2003.
>>
File: 1486525315106.png (57KB, 329x193px) Image search: [Google]
1486525315106.png
57KB, 329x193px
mfw mexican/latam espn is good
the best of all is that we don't have to deal with
>nigger culture
>>
>>74244740
Cool graphic.

Men's tennis votes Dem, but advertisers include Rolex, investment banks, and high-end champagne.

No women's soccer, but I bet that is far left, too.
>>
>>74244802
You know what other channels have had ratings and subscribers plunge? Literally every other channel because TV as we know it is dying.
>>
File: 1485272889181.png (235KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1485272889181.png
235KB, 380x380px
>>74244740
>wnba on the absolute farthest left

Kek I can just imagine libs forcing themselves to watch that shit in the name of progress.
>>
>>74244858
Does your ESPN try to force Basketball like ESPN Deportes does here?
>>
>>74244858
I'm honestly debating moving to Mexico before Trump builds the wall. It seems comfy, as long as I don't get beheaded by the cartel.
>>
>>74244814

You'd watch it when there are so many better options for sports nowadays? Out of habit or what? I lost interest in ESPN even before their shift in content. Watching an hour long program for 3 minutes of highlights that I actually care about was never really worth it.

>>74244802

They know it's not going to appeal to everyone. They're taking a hit now in order to secure a loyal customer base for long term survival. Their other option was to die a slow death as more and more people cut the cord.
>>
>>74244882
Pretty sure AMC is doing good off Walking Dead. Fox News still dominates cable news.

When you don't have garbage on your network 24/7 people tune in.
>>
>>74244894
not at all, they don't force anything, that's what I like about our espn
>>74244900
as long as you don't decide to move to oaxaca/michoacan you'll be fine
>>
>>74244882
>TV as we know it is dying.
good

cant die soon enough
>>
>>74243424
TRUMP 8 YEARS HAHAHAHAA
>>
http://pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-arika-sato-s-nipple-5zdqsl4/answers/new.html
>>
>>74244906
Yea if the banter is good and they have cohesive arguments. I listen to sports talk radio. So I like that stuff
>>
anpanman!
>>
>>74244924
>as long as you don't decide to move to oaxaca/michoacan you'll be fine
Kek.

Remember the college kids abducted and killed a few blocks across the Texas border? Or murders in Tijuana, Acapulco and San Carlos? I lived in Phoenix for a while in the 1990s, and nearly all the murders were cartel related.
>>
>>74243227
>If I have ESPN in the background, tell me about cool plays

Man I used to always have ESPN in the background. If I wanted intersectionality in the background I'd just keep Star Trek on in the background which I always do anyways.
>>
>"I shouldn't have to see any non-white people even though whites are only 60% of the US population."

The Thread
>>
>>74244125
I pointed out that you could just slap the Star Wars tag on any space related movie at this point and sell billions and two nerds looked at me like I just raped their anime pillow. I've never been a fan but at least it was an event now they're just pushing out Star Wars shit every 6 months and these fagtards keep eating it up.
>>
>>74245298
>fagtards
It was definitely your argument they found offensive, and not your ad hominem attacks. Learn how to get your point across like a civilized man, instead of like a savage boy.
>>
>>74245323

are you autistic? he never mentioned calling them "fagtards" in person. and it's a pretty solid argument. star wars movies used to be events and now it seems they're shitting one out every year. i personally don't give a fuck, i hate star wars shit

l2read you fucking faggot
>>
>>74245371
>The way you go about discourse isn't the same in different situations
If he calls people like them fagtards, do you think that he'll be all kissy kissy when talking to them? No. He was probably being a rabid cunt.

And stop giving a fuck about things you hate. It just gives them free press.
>>
>>74245423

>saying "fagtard" on a gook cartoon board implies you talk like this IRL

literally gb2rebbit and then literally kys, senpai

>4chan
>free press

HAHAHA FAGGOT
>>
>>74245438
>implying that I ever implied he talked like that
I was saying he seems like a cunt who insults people to prove his points, whether he uses the same language while being a cunt is irrelevant. You also seem like a cunt, and while I doubt you use the word fagtard everyday, I'm pretty sure you probably still talk like a cunt.
>>
File: lqb.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
lqb.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>>74245297
Thread posts: 153
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.