[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get home after a long day at work >fuck my hand >remember

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: sla.png (9KB, 333x167px) Image search: [Google]
sla.png
9KB, 333x167px
>get home after a long day at work
>fuck my hand
>remember that the Champions League was on today
>google the scores
>fucking Paris beat Barcelona 4-0

WTF I LOVE PSG NOW?!

seriously though, what happened.
>>
Barcelona choking as usual
Are you surpised?
>>
>>74228474
You wasted the best years of your life in a guinean handcrafting forum instead of looking for someone to love
>>
>>74228501
I had someone that I loved, and I cheated on her and lost her. looking for a path to redemption lad
>>
>>74228515
McFuckingkillyourself
>>
>>74228501
>he'd rather waste his time with women instead of shitpost with his bros over flags and sports teams

Sad!
>>
>>74228515
with her brother?
>>
>>74228474
no midfield on barca
neymar messi suarez dont defend or pressure the other team
iniesta basically non-existent, coming back from injury
PSG running like madmen, all 11 pressuring, all 11 defending
>>
>>74228474
Barcelona defense especially CBs were exposed
Iniesta coming back from injury couldn't carry his team
Paris probably got the best central midfield in Europe
Messi wishes Luis Enrique was on the field rather than Busquets
Xavi is not here anymore
High defensive pressure from all PSG players (which is also PSG biggest weakness when applied to them)
Suarez received literally no passes from his teammates.
Ter Stegen was the only good player for Barcelona, without him he could had been 6 or 7-0
>>
PSG broke Barca's press a few times, leaving the defence and midfield exposed. The Einsteins on this board have decided that this means the defence and midfield are shit and it's not Lucho's fault for how he set the team up. Football isn't a team sport after all.
>>
File: messisvindler2.png (173KB, 467x357px) Image search: [Google]
messisvindler2.png
173KB, 467x357px
>>74228474
>pic related
>>
File: 1475937359298.jpg (155KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1475937359298.jpg
155KB, 2048x1365px
>>74229072
But Iniesta was playing from the start of the match, the problem was that Luis Enrique put two players that came from recent injuries as midfielders.
>>
>farcal0n4

That's right, it's a new Meme© I just created. Do you like it? Is it hip© and in©. I think it deserves all the MemePoints© in the world!

Please comment, like, subscibe and peace
>>
>>74229110
>Not B4rcel0na
>>
>>74229126

No URuguay, stop stealing my MemePoints, I got kids to feed
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.