[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

According to the report, Real Madrid and Under Armour are already

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 14870760558421.jpg (158KB, 990x557px) Image search: [Google]
14870760558421.jpg
158KB, 990x557px
According to the report, Real Madrid and Under Armour are already in talks, during which the club has reportedly told UA that it would be ready to ditch Adidas for a high-value contract worth at least €150m ($160m, £130m).

Will Real Madrid leave Adidas to sign with Under Armour?
>>
>>74216245
Seems lke UA is thowing money aroung to get some recognition.
Same with steph Curry in the NBA. but that won't help much because the stuff isn't >>>/fa/ enough.
>>
>>74216245
If they pay more then yes.

Why would you think otherwise?
>>
>>74216290
Can't really ruin a blank shirt though
>>
>>74216245
>Under Armour
Literally who?
>>
>>74216326
I'm talking about there Sneakers. None of the have a Casual appeal. You won't see kids rocking Curry 2s in 10-15 Years
>>
>>74216345
I know, but they won't be making sneakers for real madrid. They'll be manufacturing shirts and those sell really well.
>>
>>74216337
its an american company thats making a big push into the futebol business.
>>
>>74216381
If they seal the deal with Real Madrid that's the only push they'll ever need in futebol.
>>
File: steph-curry-2-rainmaker.jpg (283KB, 1500x880px) Image search: [Google]
steph-curry-2-rainmaker.jpg
283KB, 1500x880px
>>74216345
Look fine to me.

Why do you wear this shit though? I saw fat fucks wearing basketball shoes in the US all the time.
>>
>>74216441
exactly my friend. as you all know everything here is about money and these companies can't stand it when they're not the ones making it.
>>
>>74216464
Just fat losers trying to be cool
>>
>>74216245
>Will Real Madrid leave Adidas to sign with Under Armour?
They will have to buy out of their deal with Adidas. If that if less than how much extra they will get from their new deal, then yes. Adidas might be forced to offer more, however.
>>
>>74216245
under armour have been trying to get top teams to join, they tried with barcelona not long ago before their new kit contract

I'd say this is only a negotiation tactic by madrid, doubt they have any intention to join them, the sales of under armour merchandise would be much less than adidas
>>
File: Tottenham-home.jpg (116KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Tottenham-home.jpg
116KB, 600x600px
>>74216326

hey this is Under Armour we're talking about
>>
>>74216245
JUST
>>
>>74216555
lmao i take that back
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.