[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Belicheck and Brady had gone into soccer instead of handegg,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

If Belicheck and Brady had gone into soccer instead of handegg, would they have been good?
>>
File: 928_200x200_0.png (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
928_200x200_0.png
11KB, 200x200px
>revs
HAHA NO
>>
brady as a center back? belichick as a jose mourinho type? i could see it.
>>
File: sir-alex-ferguson-hd-wallpapers.jpg (327KB, 1760x1173px) Image search: [Google]
sir-alex-ferguson-hd-wallpapers.jpg
327KB, 1760x1173px
there is already a Belichick of soccer
>>
>>74214102

He doesnt have 5 CLs.
>>
>>74212403
Deflating soccer balls wouldn't have helped as much.
>>
>>74214108
the Superbowl is the domestic title. He has 20 of those
>>
>>74212403
USA would have won 3 World Cups already.
>>
>>74212403
If they had a team full of stars, yes.

See Gerrard as an example of Brady in a shit team.
He could have carried to one superbowl but been dragged down most other seasons.
>>
>>74214117

We both know they arent of equal value.
>>
>>74214146
I'm pretty sure the value of 20 titles more than offsets the value of 3 CLs
>>
>>74214149
Doesn't Manchester United only have 13 PL titles? I'm getting confused here?
>>
>>74214172
Even so
>>
>>74214179
>Spend more money than anyone else
>Dominate league
>Chelski and City start spending more than you
>League gets competitive
>Retire before you get fully EXPOSED
>Create a cult of retards who think you were godlike and make them dishout against any manager that takes after you

If Manchester United was really the juggernaut, they would have won 5 CLs, instead of a paltry 2 considering how fucking hard they dominated the PL in the 90s.

I only rate his achievements in Aberdeen
>>
>>74214123
>gerrard
>in a shit team with prime Reina, Hyypia, Alonso, Agger, Dudek, and Riise
>>
>>74214210
They were able to spend more due to his success in the early 90s and the team's rise in stature. It's entirely merit based. And let's not forget he got cockblocked out of 2 CL titles by the greatest team to ever take the field
>>
>>74214212
>literally everyone on that list besides Alonso
and no don't meme like you saw those overrated shit players play, they wouldn't even work in current Tottenham
>>
>>74214229
>don't meme like you saw them play
>in 2005
How's senior year going?
>>
>>74214243
>literacy
>>
>>74214258
>no don't meme like you saw those overrated shit players play
What am i misunderstanding? You clearly didn't see them yourself
>>
coaching divegrass isn't hard

go kick the ball in the net. make sure to dive like a faggot every time you lose possession
>>
>>74215397
>Tell a bunch of niggers to collide into other niggers
>tell a bunch of niggers to run fast at other niggers
>tell a white guy to throw the ball at the open nigger

Really activates my almonds
>>
>>74215466
you got dubs but you are wrong, bong
>>
>>74212403
I'm legit wondering what would happen if you had like 10 sumo wrestlers form a circle around the guy with the ball and score every time cause no one could penetrate them
>>
>>74212403
apehoop players would probably be better at the sport since they already flop in the nba.
>>
>>74215466
That's a good point, you should go say that word-for-word to some NFL player's faces. They'll probably break down on the spot.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.