[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Leicester fans being entitled babbies chatting shit about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1474766636270.jpg (63KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
1474766636270.jpg
63KB, 768x432px
Why are Leicester fans being entitled babbies chatting shit about this man? Don't they remember who they are? Relegation should be a given for a club of that stature.
>>
Dunno about that. Brit posters in DM are basically defending him and calling out the lazy fucks like Vardy, Morgan and Mahrez for not working as hard as last season.
>>
1. Teams are now wise to the sit deep and hit on the break that won them the title
2. Loss of form is causing Ranieri to panic and make changes when it was a consistent team that won the title
3. N'golo Kante was a key player and replacing him is almost impossible
4. Shinji Okazaki hasn't played a full 90 mins since October, he was arguably as important as Kante in the title win, admittedly he didn't play a full 90 very often last season but that's because of the intensity that he brings. This season he hardly ever starts, he's the main problem they have, they should never have bought Slimani because it gives Ranieri a selection dilemma
>>
>>74210127
This. Kante and Okazaki are way too good for them. Okazaki should be a first choice striker for a nice mid table club.
>>
>>74210578
Before Leicester signed him, I think I remember Spuds wanting him
>>
>>74210587
He'd still make a nice alt for Kane if he's content with that. I personally really the happy hap over the big nose offside man.
>>
>>74210609
Kill me. I rate the happy Jap
>>
>>74207894
Does he have a say in transfers? Because their summer was cack.
>>
>>74210609
>>74210623
Am I being meme'd on? He's literally a relegation tier player a la Heskey. I understand the difference between a goalscorer and a hold up player, which is Heskey was, but saying he's a nice alt fit for Kane is moronic. Kane is there to score goals, not pop up every so often and nick a goal while bringing others into the game.
>>
If you graze for too long in the abyss, the abyss grazes off of you.

They became bandwagon scum. This happened to Liverpool fans and they've still not recovered after 27 years.
>>
>>74210609
>>74210623
>>74210696
Nah Okazaki is daycent, you're not being meme'd, he is a bit restricted by the fact that he works tremendously well as a support striker and mediocre everywhere else
Problem for Tottenham would be Alli works with similar restrictions and while they have different facets to their game, they play in the same position
People will give Shinji shit for not providing a multitude of assists or a constant stream of goals, but his attitude, work rate and pressing front the front are fantastic
>>
>>74207894
GET A LOAD OF THIS CHELSHIT PLASTIC PIECE OF SHIT

OR MAYBE YOU'RE JUST AN ASSBLASTED TOTENHAM YID THAT LOST THE LEAGUE TO LEICESTER, WHO ACCORDING TO YOUR NOSE, SHOULD HAVE BEEN RELEGATED, LAST YEAR!!!!!
>>
>>74210641
Yes but he has an even bigger say in if the signings can play. He doesn't play his signings at all and that's his problem.
>>
>>74210994
But Kante was the only loss over the summer, the rest of the team won the title
his problem is trying to force mega money signings like slimani/musa into an already quality attack
>>
>>74207894
>chatting shit about this man
Fuck off. I've been defending him all season, but then he has the nerve to play Huth, Morgan, and Fuchs after they've been god awful this whole season and Amartey, Benalouane, and Chillwell both play well in the cup. Fucking dumb.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.